To Jeff, Nex, Maelwys and Eli

A forum for discussing all roleplaying games, from Shadowrun to Bunnies and Burrows. For clarity, please state the name of the game you're discussing in the subject line.
Kai
Wuffle Master

To Jeff, Nex, Maelwys and Eli

Post by Kai »

Just in case your egos need a boost, dude, you guys rock :D

Discussion about SR4 and technomancers lead to me driving myself crazy over what the name of the one I made was, who was Bane's kid from SR2051, so I found myself digging through old SR2051 logs and notes and stuff to find it and reading snippets. That was a whole lot of awesome in the middle of the night :7
Last edited by Kai on Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

10:41 Kai: Ohayou minna
10:42 Adam: ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER! :)
10:44 Kai: Fuck off, how's that? ;P
10:45 Adam: Much better.
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

Jesus. Blast from the past.

I did try to drive a Range Rover into you people at our first meeting though. That was fun. And I always managed to grenade myself.

Plus...seriously...you forgot Maelwys. Kabuki was annoying in all the right ways.
Screw liquid diamond. I want to be able to fling apartment building sized ingots of extracted metal into space.
Kai
Wuffle Master

Post by Kai »

Doh! Fixed. Everyone was annoying in the right ways, never had so much fun in an all out team shouting match of epic proportions :7

And yeah, when I did find it, I noticed the datestamp. 2003. I hate it when the memory of 'a couple years ago' crashes into the harsh reality of how much time has really passed...

10:41 Kai: Ohayou minna
10:42 Adam: ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER! :)
10:44 Kai: Fuck off, how's that? ;P
10:45 Adam: Much better.