Paul is Veed's contact!

A forum for discussing all roleplaying games, from Shadowrun to Bunnies and Burrows. For clarity, please state the name of the game you're discussing in the subject line.
Liniah
Bondsman of the Crimson Assfro

Paul is Veed's contact!

Post by Liniah »

So, we were playing SR yesterday. At the end of the game, Veed was told he could have the Merc. leader that we had been working with as a contact. Jeffrey gave him his name, and lo and behold it was Paul's name! Veed and I snickered and were like 'are you serious?' Jeffrey had apparently forgotten Paul's last name and was like 'yeah, why?' Ha! It was amusing, so I had to share. Congrats, Paul, you're the captain of a Merc. squad!
<center><font face="monospace" color=#0099FF font size="-1">one more blue sunny day</font></center>
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

I think it's quite fitting. Prison guard turned hardened mercenary squad leader, that's not such a stretch. :)
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

I once ran a game where my players had to kill me, I was an old hardened comic book collector who wouldn't come up off of some rarities. So another collector, who was younger had me aced!
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

Yeah, I totally did forget. I couldn't figure out why the hell they were laughing. I just figured it was one of those "I'm from the breakfast pastry country and a giant" in jokes.
Screw liquid diamond. I want to be able to fling apartment building sized ingots of extracted metal into space.