IRC Gaming?

A forum for discussing all roleplaying games, from Shadowrun to Bunnies and Burrows. For clarity, please state the name of the game you're discussing in the subject line.
Jackal
Bulldrek Pimp

IRC Gaming?

Post by Jackal »

So I've seen that IRC Dumpshock is now dead in the water. Don't suppose there is a common IRC server that anyone uses to game anymore or some other chat client? Just been curious, getting the itch to game and I now live nowhere near anyone I know.
_
“Logic merely enables one to be wrong with authority.”
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

Jackal, I know that a number of former #shadowrun folks are hanging out (Mael, myself, Reika probably once she's back online, FUBL, and a few others) at irc.raye.net (default port, #shadowrun). Not in the near future, but I will eventually have an open SR4 game set in the customized Tampa setting.
Screw liquid diamond. I want to be able to fling apartment building sized ingots of extracted metal into space.
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

The Chicago crew is hanging out at http://babble.lairofthemonkey.com.
Kai
Wuffle Master

Post by Kai »

Been hanging out with my CoH crew mostly, we intended to get a shadowrun game going but across 5 time zones just doesn't work real well :7 I think Blargh is pretty much dead too. I'm not opposed to an IRC game someplace if people can agree, but I'm still burnt on GMing for now.

10:41 Kai: Ohayou minna
10:42 Adam: ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER! :)
10:44 Kai: Fuck off, how's that? ;P
10:45 Adam: Much better.
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

DV8 wrote:The Chicago crew is hanging out at http://babble.lairofthemonkey.com.
Not just the Chicago crew...
<font color=#5c7898>A high I.Q. is like a jeep. You'll still get stuck; you'll just be farther from help when you do.
</font>
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

Well, you're a Chicagonite as well, you just haven't moved there yet. ;)