[Dungeons and Dragons]Fifty Fighters.

A forum for discussing all roleplaying games, from Shadowrun to Bunnies and Burrows. For clarity, please state the name of the game you're discussing in the subject line.
Serious Paul
Devil

[Dungeons and Dragons]Fifty Fighters.

Post by Serious Paul »

I am drawing inspiration from our friends at Animal Ball and I've decided to try my hand at something. So what I am looking for is fifty original concepts for fighters, ranging from first level to the sky is the limit. They can be multiclassed, or prestige classed, whatever suits your maddness!
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Thralock
Bug-Bear-10th Level Fighter (ECL 11th level)-Chaotic Evil

Thralock is an outcast warrior, forever banished from his own people as result of his own actions. Thralock is an insidious creature, even by monstrous standards-delighting in inflicting pain, destruction and most importantly combat. Thralock lives for battle, caring little for who his opponents might be, or who's side he's supposed to be on.

Thralock lives for the battle, for the moment. Skilled with weapons, and excels at one on one combat-but unlike many warriors with his experience he is unable to grasp the big picture,or the finer points of tactics and strategy. This often causes problems for him, especially if he's hired on as a Mercenary.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Marcos
Human-3rd Level Fighter-Chaotic neutral

A mercenary by trade Marcos left life as a sheperd behind to become a hired blade. Although he has been moderately successful, he's not dead, he's starting to question his chosen vocation-he's not rich like he thought he'd be. Certainly not the most skilled fighter, he is at least proficient with most standard arms, and armors. Although he has no real flair for any individual arm, he does have some skill as a tactician which has certainly come in handy.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Ivarion
Sahuagin-6th Level Fighter (9th level ECL)-Lawful Evil-l

Dark green in coloration Ivarion is a warrior in the retinue of a Sahuagin noble lord, who's trading interests often take him close to shore. He uses his weapon focus and specialization to wield his trident with a special savagery. His coral armor is dark black in coloration, and he wears a sharks tooth necklace.