[Exalted] Autochtonians

A forum for discussing all roleplaying games, from Shadowrun to Bunnies and Burrows. For clarity, please state the name of the game you're discussing in the subject line.
TLM
Bulldrek Junkie

[Exalted] Autochtonians

Post by TLM »

So, am I the only one on this globe who finds the Autochtonians book for 1st edition to be good? Because no matter who I ask around here, I usually get either a shrug or a 'meh, it wasn't my thing' as a response. Personally, I think the setting's very good in an over the top steampunk kind of way, and I'm curious as to why people like/dislike it, other than 'it isn't my thing'.
Geneticists have established that all women share a common ancestor, called Eve, and that all men share a common ancestor, dubbed Adam. However, it has also been established that Adam was born 80.000 years after Eve. So, the world before him was one of heavy to industral strength lesbianism, one assumes.
-Stephen Fry, QI
Ancient History
Demon

Post by Ancient History »

Not an Exalted person, I.
Reika
Freeman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Reika »

While I like Exalted, I never read that particular book, but always found most of fantastical things in there pretty cool, if a bit weird at times.