[D&D3E] The Steadfast Shield

A forum for discussing all roleplaying games, from Shadowrun to Bunnies and Burrows. For clarity, please state the name of the game you're discussing in the subject line.
Cazmonster
No-Life Loser

[D&D3E] The Steadfast Shield

Post by Cazmonster »

PRESS RELEASE

You all know who I am and where I've been for the last few months. Here's the big news. Animalball Games has released its first project, The Steadfast Shield. I know it kicks ass and you'll realize it kicks ass after you read the teaser.

If I were Warren "Look how British I am" Ellis, I'd tell all you filthy monkies to go buy it. Thankfully, I'm not him. All of you who play D&D owe it to yourselves to see what can be done with hard work and a freakish knowledge of the rules.
<a href="http://heftywrenches.wordpress.com">Agent Zero Speaks!</a>
Thorn
Wuffle Student

Post by Thorn »

What are you, playing coy?? You totally left off the important part - that the author of Steadfast Shield is none other than our favorite antimuppet, Cazmonster!! So, you know, catch him in his game design debut, so you too can say, "I knew him when...."
_<font color=red size=2>Just wait until I finish knitting this row.</font>
Eliahad
Squire of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Eliahad »

I've seen it, it's very cool. You should all go out and buy it. The power of Caz compels you!
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

Rock on, Caz!
<font color=#5c7898>A high I.Q. is like a jeep. You'll still get stuck; you'll just be farther from help when you do.
</font>