Adventure?

A forum for discussing all roleplaying games, from Shadowrun to Bunnies and Burrows. For clarity, please state the name of the game you're discussing in the subject line.
MojoPin
Tasty Human

Adventure?

Post by MojoPin »

All right I need a good starting story for new characters in Adventure! and I'm a lazy bastard and I don't have time to totally write one. Besides I haven't DMed for years and that will be challenging enough.
Any one who can help with some good links would be highly regarded by Yours Truly.

God, I neverthought I would find the correct forum... :crack
---
It's not that I disagree with Bush's economic policy or his foreign policy, it's that I believe...he was a child of Satan here to destroy the planet Earth
Bill Hicks
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

I had to look Adventure up, not having ever played it. I think this might help.
MojoPin
Tasty Human

Post by MojoPin »

Should have been more precise indeed:

Adventure!

---
---
It's not that I disagree with Bush's economic policy or his foreign policy, it's that I believe...he was a child of Satan here to destroy the planet Earth
Bill Hicks
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Yeah whoops. I was totally off. Hmm, after glancing at that page, why not run an Indiana Jones type thing?
I am poison
Tasty Human

Post by I am poison »

The date makes for some excellent mixtures with the mob and prohibition. I would mix some meager Cthulhu aspects with a bottle of moonshine from the backwoods of Kentucky that doesn't just make the drinker blind but a vassal of a darker being. The characters find a scene of death and debauchery at a society party and the only clue is this ancient bottle filled with a few drops of foul smelling liquid. Of course, the professor notices the symbol on the glass and thus the call of Adventure! begins. They trace the bottle's path through various encounters with law enforcement and a crazed mobster terrified of what he's done. Then, eventually, they come upon the distillery hidden in a dark and abandoned mine guarded by the redneck zombies who have become its slaves.
_<font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Shedim Inside ®</hr>
Anguirel
Freeman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Anguirel »

I am poison wrote:Then, eventually, they come upon the distillery hidden in a dark and abandoned mine guarded by the redneck zombies who have become its slaves.
Don't forget to have one of the zombies pour out a forty for his lost homies and create a Redneck Tree.
complete. dirty. whore.
_Patience said: Ang, you are truly a font of varied and useful information.
IRC Fun:
<Reika> What a glorious way to die.
<Jackal> What are you, Klingon?
<Reika> Worse, a paladin.
<Jackal> We're all fucked.
I am poison
Tasty Human

Post by I am poison »

Anguirel wrote: Don't forget to have one of the zombies pour out a forty for his lost homies and create a Redneck Tree.
And from their blood, spilled upon the barren soil, did grow a tree with such hunger that it was driven to seek and scavenge. No birds among the branches, no owls in the hollow. It drags the ponderous weight with roots of slithering snakes, tentacles that search out to feed the inner ravishing... Worry not though for its bark is worse than the bite.
_<font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Shedim Inside ®</hr>