World Of WarCraft

A forum for discussing all roleplaying games, from Shadowrun to Bunnies and Burrows. For clarity, please state the name of the game you're discussing in the subject line.
BloodHound
Bulldrekker

World Of WarCraft

Post by BloodHound »

I just played through a tiny bit of the World of warcraft Beta. It is awsome. There are 2 main contenents, 2 islands that you can get to, one of which is hidden until the real game :( . you can go all the way up to level 60 in the beta, level 100 - 120 i think in the real game. I'm not much of a person for computer RPGs, but this one has me addicted.
------------------------------------------------------------------
If its one thing I learned from Ghostbusters, its that we never cross the streams.
Elldren
Bulldrek Junkie

Post by Elldren »

Oh, it's fun. Especially when I can create a Dwarf Hunter named Bang, and go around shooting bears with a musket. That has to be the sweetest part so far.
Eagles may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines

<font size=-2 color=#5c7898><i>For, to seek for a true defence in an untrue weapon, is to angle on the earth for fish, and to hunt in the sea for hares.[/i] -- Robert Silver, <i>Paradoxes of Defence</i>, 1599</font>
BloodHound
Bulldrekker

Post by BloodHound »

I've got a Night Elf rouge, fun stuff with 2 knives
If its one thing I learned from Ghostbusters, its that we never cross the streams.
TheScamp
Wuffle Trainer

Post by TheScamp »

Tauren shaman, baby!
BloodHound
Bulldrekker

Post by BloodHound »

for some reason, the Tauren, shamans and warriors, I've heard, are all getting beaten with a nerf stick for the real deal.