[SR] Arms Locker

A forum for discussing all roleplaying games, from Shadowrun to Bunnies and Burrows. For clarity, please state the name of the game you're discussing in the subject line.
BloodHound
Bulldrekker

[SR] Arms Locker

Post by BloodHound »

Have you ever had one of those freakishly ingenious weapons or gear that got your ass through just about anything or you just want to brag about? I personally would love to hear about them just to get my mind off the boring pistols, smgs, rifles, etc floating around in the books. Hell, you might even get some good feed back to make them better, but if you're afraid of having someone else use'em then don't post'em.

Alright then, I've got two little jewels that i managed to concoct.

The Doobie Cannon
-check this out, a shoulder fired launch weapon that fires dual mixted grenades - half c12 half pot smoke. get'em high then watch'em fry. This device caused more laughs in my running group the day i pulled it out than i've ever seen those guys.

Coke Can Grenades
-not too much, just a bit of c12 set in a cola can with a timed or remote trigger. for fragmentation, just coat the c12 in a little super glue and bb's and watch the fun fly.
------------------------------------------------------------------
If its one thing I learned from Ghostbusters, its that we never cross the streams.
steeltoe1926
Bulldrekker

Post by steeltoe1926 »

microwave gun. simply traser w/ beefed up power supply and a microwave fuesed together. End result makes mettle spark under the wave of the beam.
_
Don't go looking for snakes you might find them
Don't turn you'r eyes to the sun you might blind them
Haven't I seen you here before?
No, there ain't no heroes here
Metallica
Anguirel
Freeman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Anguirel »

Phaser. Incidentally, that character also won an Ares corporate citizenship and half the value of the block of orichalcum from Dunkelzahn's will after demonstrating its utility out to whatever range was required and getting Knight Errant to purchase the design from him. He also cut himself in on profits from sale and retired shortly thereafter. Now that's a weapon. Shoot once and you get to retire. ;)
complete. dirty. whore.
_Patience said: Ang, you are truly a font of varied and useful information.
IRC Fun:
<Reika> What a glorious way to die.
<Jackal> What are you, Klingon?
<Reika> Worse, a paladin.
<Jackal> We're all fucked.