[SR]The Madhouse, a campaign...

A forum for discussing all roleplaying games, from Shadowrun to Bunnies and Burrows. For clarity, please state the name of the game you're discussing in the subject line.
Atragon
Wuffle Student

Post by Atragon »

*whistles innocently*

Session Start: Mon Jan 17 21:38:08 2005
Session Ident: Kai
[21:38] <Atragon> Ok, new availability matrix is uploaded and available at www.atragon.ca/shadowrun/info/availability.html
[21:39] <Kai> For?
[21:39] <Atragon> Madhouse of course :)
[21:39] <Kai> Oh, okay
[21:40] <Kai> So looks like its a short game on Sundays, eh? :7
[21:42] <Atragon> Caine's group on Thursday may break up. I'm hoping for a 6 hour session starting at 4 if possible on sunday.
[21:42] <Atragon> However, if his Thursday group breaks up, we can move to then
[21:47] <Atragon> Does that work for you?
[21:47] <Kai> Sure
[21:48] <Atragon> Sweat deal. Assuming it works for Rico, we're set. :)
Session Close: Sat Jan 22 16:14:33 2005

:cute
_
Peace through superior firepower!
Thought for the day: Evolving long enough, your spam filter will become a construct emulating your own mind
Selreth Drevarian
Tasty Human

Post by Selreth Drevarian »

Assuming that's tonight, I get off of work about 5. Couple that with having to get food, figure it's going to be about 5:45 since I also have to feed the dog. Also have to type up the contacts, but that's minor.

If it's next week, I'm game. First time in three weeks that they aren't working me on Thursday
Atragon
Wuffle Student

Post by Atragon »

Who are you stranger? ;)

Ok, Sunday 4-7 with a proviso tht we may go longer suits Kai.

If Thursdays clear up for Caine, then we may be switching there or maybe not.
_
Thought for the day: Evolving long enough, your spam filter will become a construct emulating your own mind
Reika
Freeman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Reika »

It's all good as far as I'm concerned.
JohnnyRico
Wuffle Student

Post by JohnnyRico »

Ok, Character sheet is ready. Has stats, skills, weapons, gear, armor, cyberware, bioware, and contacts. The only thing it doesn't have is the stats for the vehicles he owns. Were I not at work right now, I'd send the file. However, our proxy does not allow access to any mail that I can get to. You'll get it when I get home though. Figure about 10:45 Eastern Time.
"I have a conundrum for you. A riddle if you will. What's the difference between you, and malard with a cold? I don't remember how it ends, but your mothers a whore." -"Sean Connery" Celebrity Jeopardy- SNL
Atragon
Wuffle Student

Post by Atragon »

The way I prefer to handle vehicles is in seperate files, just make sure the main sheet lists them. Having said that, good stuff.
_
Atragon
Wuffle Student

Post by Atragon »

Ok, new news, what with me working and all... 4pm on sunday is too early for session start. (Seeing as I get off shift at 4pm now) We'll have to push back to 5pm for start. Of course, we're still waiting on a few characters to be finished, so this is a theoretical exercise for the moment.
_
Caine Hazen
Bulldrek Junkie

Post by Caine Hazen »

yes yes..I know.....I'm working on it...hehe. between studying for exams and leaving reality behind i'm workin it...
I would be clever and witty here..but that uses brain cycles that are processing your demise....
Reika

Post by Reika »

That's fine by me.
JohnnyRico
Wuffle Student

Post by JohnnyRico »

Since I'm forgetful and kinda dumb at times, am I missing anything, or have I finished handing in all the important stuff for my character?
"I have a conundrum for you. A riddle if you will. What's the difference between you, and malard with a cold? I don't remember how it ends, but your mothers a whore." -"Sean Connery" Celebrity Jeopardy- SNL
Atragon
Wuffle Student

Post by Atragon »

Assuming both your vehicles are stock, I've got everything, otherwise, I need the data for them.
_
JohnnyRico
Wuffle Student

Post by JohnnyRico »

No aftermarket modifications have been made to either vehicle. Not his bag. He mods, if anything, guns.
Atragon
Wuffle Student

Post by Atragon »

Well, we have a 4th character set and ready from Psyence, so we've hit the minimum team size I'm willing to run with... However, there are other people working on characters, and my school schedule is getting hectic. So, kickoff is planned for April 30th at this point in time, this will let me finish up this school term, and give those working on characters time to do so.

:)
_
JohnnyRico
Wuffle Student

Post by JohnnyRico »

Who are they, so I can harass them into getting their characters done?
Reika

Post by Reika »

You have your pick: Anguirel, CaineHazen, BlackJack, Skya, and Nightshadow.

We don't need all of them, just two. I think Ang is dead in the water at this point.
JohnnyRico
Wuffle Student

Post by JohnnyRico »

Ok, now for the important question. What time is good for you lot of obvious crazies.

I'm fairly ok with most evenings, although the work schedule is far from steady. Here's what's definately out:

Tuesday nights
Sunday morning-mid day
The First Friday night of every month

Unfortunately, with the not quite steady work schedule, and the fact that Fire School will be taking a fair amount of time, so my schedule might go to shit with little or no notice. I may also get pulled away at any time, should my pager go off. Such is the life of a probie though, and I hope you'll all understand.
Reika

Post by Reika »

I thought we'd agreed to sunday nights?
JohnnyRico
Wuffle Student

Post by JohnnyRico »

New people, new availability. Sunday night is still good for me, so I'll just pester the rest of them to make sure that it's still good for them.
Reika

Post by Reika »

Well, I'm fairly sure I asked them, but that's fine. :)

So far the only night that I wouldn't be able to make it would be Tuesdays.
Anguirel

Post by Anguirel »

I'm not dead, I'm just lacking in that life thing. With the breathing and the eating and all that.

Yeah, consider me out -- I have too much to deal with here at the moment to be adding another game.
complete. dirty. whore.
_Patience said: Ang, you are truly a font of varied and useful information.
IRC Fun:
<Reika> What a glorious way to die.
<Jackal> What are you, Klingon?
<Reika> Worse, a paladin.
<Jackal> We're all fucked.