Gratz, Jestyr!

A forum for discussing all roleplaying games, from Shadowrun to Bunnies and Burrows. For clarity, please state the name of the game you're discussing in the subject line.
The Traveler
Wuffle Trainer

Gratz, Jestyr!

Post by The Traveler »

I realize I missed your big publishing debut. Our local gaming shops have been remiss in stocking White Wolf products.

However, this week I picked up Houses of the Fallen and saw your name on it! Congratulations!
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

You do play Shadowrun, yes?

I should drag her in here for a list of what else she has written...
<font color=#5c7898>A high I.Q. is like a jeep. You'll still get stuck; you'll just be farther from help when you do.
</font>
Jestyr
Footman of the Imperium

Post by Jestyr »

Thanks, Trav. :) I also wrote a chapter of Demon: The Earthbound, the "Relics and Rituals" chapter, but due to an admin screwup I got left off the credits. Should be fixed in the next reprint.

As for Shadowrun, I've written parts of: Corporate Download (Shiawase), Man and Machine (nanotech), Target: Matrix (a few of the corp hosts), Year of the Comet (various bits, most notably the Shedim and the New Islamic Jihad and the Japan shakeup), Target: Awakened Lands (Australia), SOTA: 2063 (genetech), Dragons of the Sixth World, and Sprawl Survival Guide (about two-thirds of the "everyday life" section).

Although I've done work for various other games and companies, nothing else has actually been published yet. My next publication is probably likely to be the upcoming Nobilis book of adventures, Fires of Creation; I'm currently on a much-needed break from freelancing, although I'll probably dive back in in the new year. :)
__
Jeff Hauze: Wow. I think Jestyr just fucking kicked my ass.
Nekekami
Tasty Human

Post by Nekekami »

I'll have to go check this out. I just bought Demon: The Fallen the other day, and though I doubt I'll ever find players for it (and I still hate White Wolf's mechanics), I was blown away by the detail. It sure makes for some wonderful source material, and while I don't know if you did anything with the core rules, it smacks of a style that suits your writing. Really wondrous book, and I'm glad to see your name on the newer products.
_Do not confuse luck with skill. - Terence Wei (Kenneth Tsang), The Replacement Killers
BaronJ
Bondsman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by BaronJ »

So... speaking of NIJ (even though it's politically incorrect)... any planned material for it in the future? Ibn Inesa(sp) sounds like a GREAT threat to make with the metaplot.
BaronJ

Doctor Steel for World Emperor
http://doctorsteel.com