Promised Sands: The Mentioning

A forum for discussing all roleplaying games, from Shadowrun to Bunnies and Burrows. For clarity, please state the name of the game you're discussing in the subject line.
EvanMoore
Wuffle Trainer

Promised Sands: The Mentioning

Post by EvanMoore »

In case anyone is curious, Bulldrek is specifically mentioned in the credits of Promised Sands.

(...and so are a few of the members...)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
[blur]It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not. --Andre Gide[/blur]
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

As what? Thanks for the nervous breakdown? :D
<font color=#5c7898>A high I.Q. is like a jeep. You'll still get stuck; you'll just be farther from help when you do.
</font>
EvanMoore
Wuffle Trainer

Post by EvanMoore »

Promised Sands wrote: To the members of the Bulldrek message forum (www.bulldrek.com): thank you for
putting up with Evan.
[blur]It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not. --Andre Gide[/blur]
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Welll that is awful nice of you fella. Jeesh now I feel guilty about all the voodoo dolls I sold with your face on them.... :roll
Cazmonster
No-Life Loser

Post by Cazmonster »

Paul: The doll has been a great bit of stress relief in an otherwise unfair world.

Evan: Good work on getting the book out.
<a href="http://heftywrenches.wordpress.com">Agent Zero Speaks!</a>
FlakJacket
Orbital Cow Private

Post by FlakJacket »

Hhmm, so expect what- half a dozen or so- curious people to drift through some time? ;) Seriously though, congrats on getting the thing done.
The 86 Rules of Boozing

75. Beer makes you mellow, champagne makes you silly, wine makes you dramatic, tequila makes you felonious.
EvanMoore
Wuffle Trainer

Post by EvanMoore »

Thanks, Flak.

Just to let everyone know even before we make the announcement on the website...

BBRACK Productions has signed with Impressions and we are shipping product directly to Blackhawk games tomorrow because they don't want to wait for it to go through the warehouse.

Impressions services every gaming distributor worldwide.

If you want Promised Sands and you can't find it, let me know. Every retailer anywhere should be able to get their hands on it in less than two weeks.

Evan