Great Idea!

A forum for discussing all roleplaying games, from Shadowrun to Bunnies and Burrows. For clarity, please state the name of the game you're discussing in the subject line.
Ancient History
Demon

Great Idea!

Post by Ancient History »

What if Green Ronin combined their Mutants and Masterminds game with PS238, Aaron William's comic about super-powered kids!

WOuldn't that be bloody fantastic?
Cazmonster
No-Life Loser

Post by Cazmonster »

That would kick ass. Either PS238 or Zoom Academy
<a href="http://heftywrenches.wordpress.com">Agent Zero Speaks!</a>
Adam
Freeman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Adam »

Wouldn't it be a great idea if people titled their threads more accurately so we had some clue what it was about before clicking on it?

AnHi: I'm /really/ not trying to pick on you - check the rest of the threads in Words Without End, almost all of them have "SR" or "D&D or "d20" or "FR" or something recognizable in the subject. I'm definately interested in M&M chat [after all, my employer publishes a superhero game...] but keeping the forum a little clearer will benefit everyone.

On topic: I'm not familiar with PS238. Do you have some linkage for it? Google is not being particularly fruitfull, as PS238 appears to be the abbreviation for tons of things.
Kwyndig
Grand Marshall of the Imperium
Location: The Orbiting Volcano Lair, high above the surface of Bulldrek

Post by Kwyndig »

It's the Aaron Williams (the Nodwick guy) kid superhero school comic. Really funny. Unfortunately, I can't find any linkage either, sorry Adam. I did look.

Update: Found a preview of issue one over at the Sequential Tart. Which also has a link to the website.
kwyndig@yahoo.com This sig for rent, reasonable rates
Cazmonster
No-Life Loser

Post by Cazmonster »

Now to drive this thing completely off topic...

YOU CAN BUY REPRINTS OF HEEERRROOOOBEAAAAARRR!!!

Sorry, just had to let everybody know. Because Herobear is the best comic ever.
<a href="http://heftywrenches.wordpress.com">Agent Zero Speaks!</a>
Doctor Funkenstein
Tasty Human

Post by Doctor Funkenstein »

Adam wrote:Wouldn't it be a great idea if people titled their threads more accurately so we had some clue what it was about before clicking on it?
Amen.
Ancient History wrote:What if Green Ronin combined their Mutants and Masterminds game with PS238, Aaron William's comic about super-powered kids!
While I have no clue what PS238 is, if it is a comic about "super-powered kids" and that's the only description you can give for it, I have to say that it doesn't sound too interesting to me. Anyone have a good link to a site that's more descriptive? Right now I'm just seeing shades of Pokemon, and... well... *shudders*
[align=right][glow]The Disco Fiend with the Monster Sound[/glow][/align]