[Shadowrun] Looking for a Group

A forum for discussing all roleplaying games, from Shadowrun to Bunnies and Burrows. For clarity, please state the name of the game you're discussing in the subject line.
Big Jim
Bulldrek Pusher

[Shadowrun] Looking for a Group

Post by Big Jim »

My current gaming group is currently in the process of dissolving. I'm wondering if you folks know of any Shadowrun groups in the Chicago area looking for an extra player. I'm in the city with my own transportation. I have also posted this to DSF, but there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of response to threads like this over there.
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Cazmonster
No-Life Loser

Post by Cazmonster »

That's because Dumpshock <> teh win.

Seriously, though, I know of at least four bulldrekkers who shadowrun in the Chicago area. I will let them step forward...
<a href="http://heftywrenches.wordpress.com">Agent Zero Speaks!</a>
MooCow
Orbital Cow Gunner

Post by MooCow »

MMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

My names MooCow, and I'm a shadowholic. I also live in Chicago. Sorta. Southwest suburbs, but close enough for government work.

Do you only play Shadowrun, or do you play other games? I'm trying to get a gaming group together at the moment. Preferably an AD&D 3E group, as I have a Campaign I want to run. But I could do SR as well.

MooCow
The Shadowrunning cow
Big Jim
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Big Jim »

PM on its way.
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.