Seattle Commentary

A forum for discussing all roleplaying games, from Shadowrun to Bunnies and Burrows. For clarity, please state the name of the game you're discussing in the subject line.
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

Rock on, Paul!
<font color=#5c7898>A high I.Q. is like a jeep. You'll still get stuck; you'll just be farther from help when you do.
</font>
Serious Paul
Devil

Thanks and invitations.

Post by Serious Paul »

I want to say thanks to 3278 and Wildfire. Your posts are welcome and plain fucking cool. At Adams suggestion I am inviting all of Bulldrek to add a single location.In fact I challenge all of you to add at least one location.I know we have the collective brain power around here to blow this away.

But once again thanks 32 and Wildfire!Your posts fuckin' rock!
OverLord
Wuffle Initiate

Post by OverLord »

You da man, Paul.
"If we would guide by the light of reason, we must let our minds be bold."
~Louis Brandeis
Instant Cash
Bondsman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Instant Cash »

I think its a good idea, Now all we need to do is publish it. *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*
I want to shoot one of these Church kids and ask them "Where is your god now!"
-Big Jim
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Well the reason I am doing this is a comment made by Adam, and not to count my ungamungas before they hatch, but Adam siad we should try to get enough together to publish it. And I thought that was a great idea. SO once we reach a point where I think it will work I am going to try and do just that.

And thanks Instant Cash, I liked your post!
Serious Paul
Devil

Thank you Threadbare

Post by Serious Paul »

A dentist shop??? Sweet! Heh thats funny. I would have never have thought of that Threadbare!
Thanks man!!!
Threadbare
Bulldrek Junkie

Post by Threadbare »

It just came to me as I finished flossing for the first time in a few weeks. I was trying to think up a location, and it hit me as I noticed one of my gums bleeding a bit (you should floss regularly, kids!) and I thought, hell, that's probably a hard-to-acess amenity in SR. Hell, it's hard enough today without insurance. It's also a good rp tool if you have too many people playing the old "The system left me out, I have no identity" card.
_

If I wasn't so busy commanding more than one ship without holding flag rank, I would come down there to New London Towne and show a few people a thing or two about OFFICERship."
--The Commodore

Keep the Funk Alive.
Serious Paul
Devil

Elf funnys.

Post by Serious Paul »

Well Elf I have to admit this is by far the funniest thing I have read all day. Heh. Coolness!!
Wildfire
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Wildfire »

Mad funny, Elf. That is just, I don't know, inspired maybe a good word :)
_
"Are you alright?"
"I'm a little fucked up in general so its hard to tell."
Serious Paul
Devil

Well so far so good.

Post by Serious Paul »

Okay some of you have done some damn cool work, now I need the rest of you who have hesitated to add in! Lets keep it coming folks, this has been awesome!
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Thanks to everyone who has posted so far. Sorry I am late in saying so! Keep those locales coming!!!
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Well it continues.....Wonder how many Monuments I should erect in the Greater Seattle area???? Keep it coming peoples!!!!
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

:lol

Paul, you have serious issues. :)
Harley667
Bulldrekker

Post by Harley667 »

Alright, its a little late, but great idea Paul. :)

I mean, great idea in general, not *just* Dennis' monument. *shakes head* :D
And we all love napalm...theres one thing we've learned...that we all love napalm...its the way that it burns...
~Apprentice Thread Slayer~
Adam
Freeman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Adam »

This is just an FYI that I have updated my previous post with actual content as I promised. You can find it here: http://www.bulldrek.com/viewtopic.php?t=1080&start=41
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

So Adam what do you think so far? 32? ANd hey Pistons I am still holding you to your post!
JohnnyRico
Wuffle Student

Post by JohnnyRico »

Working on a pair of places. I'll get them up as soon as I can.
"I have a conundrum for you. A riddle if you will. What's the difference between you, and malard with a cold? I don't remember how it ends, but your mothers a whore." -"Sean Connery" Celebrity Jeopardy- SNL
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Right we seemed to have slowed for a bit, i know I have some stuff to get up, and so does some other People. Lets get this puppy hung up on the door people.
Wildfire
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Wildfire »

2 more, and I'm done, I promise, one dojo and just a filler ad, will try to work on soon
_
"Are you alright?"
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Okay Lets get this show wrapped up.

I realize Gen Con and the Gathering are upon us so I am hoping by the end of Spetember to have everyones stuff in, so I can submit it.

Thanks to everyone who has made this a success.
Adam

Post by Adam »

Serious Paul wrote:Thanks to everyone who has made this a success.
I've been thinking about this stuff lately, and how it could be made overall cooler. I've also been meaning to read all of it and throw out some comments on the general tone and stuff.

Unfortunately, as most of you well know, I'm busy as hell - I left the office at 10pm today, and that's the earliest I've left in forever. I can't promise that I'll be in the office tommorrow either, but I will be there Friday, and at that time I will try to read and evaluate what's been written and then write up some grand plans to overall flesh out and expand on what's already been done.

At this point though, I must surrender this laptop to the person that owns it. ;-)
Threadbare
Bulldrek Junkie

Post by Threadbare »

Do you think we need to put in a pricy salon to meet corp types and get one's hair done, or would that just be silly? By the way, are there any sort of cuisines developed for the different metahumans? For some reason I think trolls would tend to eat a lot of gyros.
_

If I wasn't so busy commanding more than one ship without holding flag rank, I would come down there to New London Towne and show a few people a thing or two about OFFICERship."
--The Commodore

Keep the Funk Alive.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Hmm add what you'd like Threadbare, as all submissions are welcomed!
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Okay things were slowed a bit by Gen Con and what not. So back at it folks! I hope to have something ready to go to "press" as it were by September (The end of September.)

Thanks to everyone who has posted a location and made this a fucking cool project!
JohnnyRico
Wuffle Student

Post by JohnnyRico »

Is there still time to submit a pair of selections? because I can get them done up tomorrow.
"I have a conundrum for you. A riddle if you will. What's the difference between you, and malard with a cold? I don't remember how it ends, but your mothers a whore." -"Sean Connery" Celebrity Jeopardy- SNL
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Yup. Shoot em out! I figure I give it the rest of August and September if need be.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Well once again I am calling for you to finish up and get your stuff in. Lets get this puppy powdered!
Cazmonster
No-Life Loser

Post by Cazmonster »

Okay, Steel Rain is done, check page one.
<a href="http://heftywrenches.wordpress.com">Agent Zero Speaks!</a>
JohnnyRico
Wuffle Student

Post by JohnnyRico »

One out of the two is up. Have to get together with the other guy who's using the other place in my game, so we can make it.
Wildfire
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Wildfire »

3 (3? Yes, I was inspired yesterday) place will go up tonight, and then I promise to be done. Really :)
_
"Are you alright?"
Adam

Post by Adam »

Adam wrote:Unfortunately, as most of you well know, I'm busy as hell - I left the office at 10pm today, and that's the earliest I've left in forever. I can't promise that I'll be in the office tommorrow either, but I will be there Friday, and at that time I will try to read and evaluate what's been written and then write up some grand plans to overall flesh out and expand on what's already been done.
You'll note that this has not been done yet. I haven't had time in the last two months to even look at anything TSS related. Ugh.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Pistons::::Hey Lady I am holding you to your promise for a Intel/Sig Int location.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Okay an update and a request for those few stray posters to get their stuff in to me.

Adam has asked me to add some stuff to the Seattle Sourcebook Addendum. This has slowed my progress a bit. I am dilligently working on it with 3278s help. I hope to have everything done by the end of the month.

If you wanted stuff added now is the time to do it.