What did everyone snag at GenCon?

A forum for discussing all roleplaying games, from Shadowrun to Bunnies and Burrows. For clarity, please state the name of the game you're discussing in the subject line.
spudman
Bulldrekker

Post by spudman »

DV8 wrote: I had _no_ clue who you were, dude. :)
It's the sort of thing you can only really do once, so you have to do it well. :D
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

You enjoyed doing that, huh? :)
<font color=#5c7898>A high I.Q. is like a jeep. You'll still get stuck; you'll just be farther from help when you do.
</font>
spudman
Bulldrekker

Post by spudman »

If only I had a camera at the time. The look of pure befuddlement was /priceless/. :D
Maelwys
Tasty Human

Post by Maelwys »

I'm still trying to figure out why Deev was looking for me. Or was that Friday morning?
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

Maelwys wrote:I'm still trying to figure out why Deev was looking for me. Or was that Friday morning?
Well, I remember thinking that I should invite you to whatever debauchery we had that night. I don't know which day it was, though.
spudman
Bulldrekker

Post by spudman »

It must have been Friday, as I was running Concrete Jungle at the time.
Pistons
Bulldrekker

Post by Pistons »

(Yeah, I know, I'm posting to this late. Fuck off.)

Spud interrupting his game? Yeah, it had to have been Concrete Jungle. I'm sure he would've done anything short of clawing his eyes out to keep from running that game, so it's not inconceivable that it was Friday.

I must have grabbed one of the only OOP SR things there, 'cause I found and bought a copy of "Missing Blood," the adventure from UB. (If the vendor'd had both the adventure and the SB, I would've wept for joy. As it was, I merely smirked and smugged the whole day.)

Other things I bought/got for free:
Wake of the Comet (my comp for doing Tourney work)
Nobilis (so pretty)
Heaven & Earth - GM and Player's Guides
the usual swag (bookmarks, m:tg demo game cd, buffy ccg packs, etc.)
3 packs of the Game of Thrones CCG (Houses Lannister, Stark and Baratheon)
... and probably a few more things I'm forgetting. This is just for Gen Con, though. I grabbed CotS, AFMBE, the Succubus Club cd, T:W, a brick of purple Chessex Borealis d6's and more at Origins. (I bought the Book of All Flesh, Unknown Armies 2 and octaNe because of these cons.)
_<font size=1>`Ay,' he said. `folks should do their own fuckin', then they wouldn't want to listen to a lot of clatfart about another man's.'
- Oliver Mellors, <i>Lady Chatterley's Lover</i> </font>