Millenium's End?

A forum for discussing all roleplaying games, from Shadowrun to Bunnies and Burrows. For clarity, please state the name of the game you're discussing in the subject line.
FlakJacket
Orbital Cow Private

Millenium's End?

Post by FlakJacket »

I've heard some things about this which make it sound interesting but I'm having trouble actually finding much information/stuff about it. Anyone here had any experience with it and would like to share what they thought of it? Danke. :roll
The 86 Rules of Boozing

75. Beer makes you mellow, champagne makes you silly, wine makes you dramatic, tequila makes you felonious.
Cazmonster
No-Life Loser

Post by Cazmonster »

And with this, Flack wins the most esoteric thread award.
<a href="http://heftywrenches.wordpress.com">Agent Zero Speaks!</a>
paladin2019
Bulldrek Pimp

Post by paladin2019 »

Great game, if you like extremely complex realism in a combat system. On par with Phoenix Command (the real thing, not the lite version LEG used for their RPGs). If you're looking for support material, check out www.millenniumsend.com.

Now the setting. This is what I thought Spycraft should have been, or at least had rules variants to make the transition painless. Basically, it's Ronin, anything by Tom Clancy, a little Miami Vice (the default setting is Miami.) The world is a little grittier, the economy's a little shittier, and your default reason for having a gaming group is that you all work for mercenary guild. They provide legal advice for your contracts, legal support for most "incidents", and since you're technically an employee, all your fee goes to the company with you receiving a sizable commission.

Source material. Excellent. Universal for modern settings. If you can find a copy of the GM's Companon, BUY IT! You won't be disappointed.

Game industry inbreeding. The writer, Charles Ryan, just published a gun book for d20 Modern. And it's MUCH better than the Spycraft Arms & Eguipment Guide.
-call me Andy, dammit
Jestyr
Footman of the Imperium

Post by Jestyr »

Find Gurth on the ShadowRN list, Flak. He's a big fan, and in fact did some freelance writing for the game, IIRC. He can probably tell you more than you ever wanted to know about it. :)
__
Jeff Hauze: Wow. I think Jestyr just fucking kicked my ass.
Anguirel
Freeman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Anguirel »

Jestyr wrote:ShadowRN list
[hijack type="silly comment"] There's an entire list of Shadow Nurses? Sweet... [/hijack]
complete. dirty. whore.
_Patience said: Ang, you are truly a font of varied and useful information.
IRC Fun:
<Reika> What a glorious way to die.
<Jackal> What are you, Klingon?
<Reika> Worse, a paladin.
<Jackal> We're all fucked.
The Crickets
Tasty Human

Post by The Crickets »

*chirp*chirp*