Seattle Redefined 2063

A forum for discussing all roleplaying games, from Shadowrun to Bunnies and Burrows. For clarity, please state the name of the game you're discussing in the subject line.
Serious Paul
Devil

Seattle Redefined 2063

Post by Serious Paul »

Okay the Seattle Sourcebook Project is getting just a bit bigger.

We are now adding the descriptions of each District of Seattle in 2063, a SOTA style update.

We will bring the Streets of Seattle up to par! Are you intrested? PM me or email me with your choice of district and I can relay details of what we want!
Cazmonster
No-Life Loser

Post by Cazmonster »

OOOH!

You are an evil EVIL man. Don't you realize there's so much other gaming to write! And yet you put this irresistable temptation before us....

I dislike you, immensely.

That being said. I love the docks, I love all the shady deals and cyber noir you can get into after the fog rolls in and your only companions are a cold manhunter smartgun and the lonely call of the Puget Sound foghorns.
<a href="http://heftywrenches.wordpress.com">Agent Zero Speaks!</a>
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Okay here is my organizational chart.I wnat to try and follow the format of the original Seattle Sourcebook. I wnat to try and and use the stuff following the Downtown Section for how I want the Information in each section done.

Intro Story
Introduction
Facts at your Fingertips
History

Downtown/Seattle
-Downtown at a glance
-Geography and Demographics
-Politics
-Economy
-Neighborhoods
-Places of Intrest
-Other Locations
Renaraku Arcology

Aztechnology Complex

Council Island

Bellevue

Tacoma

Everett

Renton

Auburn

Snohomish

Fort Lewis

Redmond

Puyallup

Government
-Political Organization
-Policlubs
-Relations with the UCAS
-Seattle Independence Movement
-Relations with Foreign Nations
-United Corporation Council
Economy

Crime
-Organized Crime
-Yakuza
-Mafia
-Triads
-Seoulpa Rings
-Gangs

Now you may not have the desire or time to contribute as mucha s you want, but feel free tocontribute what you can. I am going to ned some help with numbers eventually and what not.
Fortune
Bulldrek Pimp

Post by Fortune »

As I stated before, I'm not really in a good position right now to commit to any actual writing, but I'll gladly assist with an editing chores you might need done. Just let me know.
<br>
Reality is for people that can't handle BTL!
Wildfire
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Wildfire »

Damn, this would require I know what the hell has been said in canon so far, right? I guess I will just stick to the locations, I really don't have enough knowledge of canon or Seattle. I'm afaid it would read like "WTF Shadowrun stuff was she reading?!" :D
_
"Are you alright?"
"I'm a little fucked up in general so its hard to tell."