[warhammer] Artwork needed...

A forum for discussing all roleplaying games, from Shadowrun to Bunnies and Burrows. For clarity, please state the name of the game you're discussing in the subject line.
sinsual
Bondsman of the Crimson Assfro

[warhammer] Artwork needed...

Post by sinsual »

I am looking for the stonework drawing of the Anarchy "A" with the spearheads in the shape of the Chaos compass from one of the earlier Warhammer books. Its for an avatar image so if someone can scan it and send it to me I would appreciate it.
www.evieshope.com
No infant should have Eye Cancer...
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

When I was at GenCon I was browsing the gallery and came upon a wonderful German artist whose name I totally can't remember. He had a painting up which I would've paid with my right arm and one of my testicles if I had to, of a Space Wolf Blood Claw pack on patrol. It was awesome. Sadly, however, he told me that he couldn't sell it to me since people doing artwork for GW are required to sell the rights to the artwork as well. This probably has something to do with the fact that they're depicting someone else's intellectual property.

Therefore it's really hard to find good GW art.
Cazmonster
No-Life Loser

Post by Cazmonster »

Some day, some glorious day, we shall overcome, and Games Workshop shall be forced to give away its intellectual property rights to the gamer public.

Until that day comes, I will continue to wish Andy Chambers a set of anal warts that sing "I am an Anarchist" in C sharp.
<a href="http://heftywrenches.wordpress.com">Agent Zero Speaks!</a>
Salvation122
Grand Marshall of the Imperium

Post by Salvation122 »

You know that Andy C left GW last month, right, Caz?
Cazmonster
No-Life Loser

Post by Cazmonster »

Sal - I can't be bothered to keep track of the staff at companies I hate. I barely keep track of staff at companies I love. Hell, I didn't know what the heck happened to Mike Pondsmith for years.

Is Priestly still there? Can I wish sentient, singing anal warts on him?
<a href="http://heftywrenches.wordpress.com">Agent Zero Speaks!</a>
sinsual
Bondsman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by sinsual »

I am guessing that no one has the book with that image in it? I thought it was in the core rules but its been many many years since I had the image...
www.evieshope.com
No infant should have Eye Cancer...
Salvation122
Grand Marshall of the Imperium

Post by Salvation122 »

Priestly hasn't been involved in any sort of development for a long-ass time, since before I started playing. He still owns a large chunk of the company, though, and I think he's on the board of directors or something.
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

sinsual wrote:I am guessing that no one has the book with that image in it? I thought it was in the core rules but its been many many years since I had the image...
Sorry, Sin. Can't help you.