[SR] To Zanzibar!

A forum for discussing all roleplaying games, from Shadowrun to Bunnies and Burrows. For clarity, please state the name of the game you're discussing in the subject line.
FlakJacket
Orbital Cow Private

[SR] To Zanzibar!

Post by FlakJacket »

Had a quick look round without any joy, but can anyone else remember seeing anything on Zanzibar in any of the sourcebooks? I don't think there have been any mentions of the area. After reading too much history about the place I've got some ideas floating round my head. :/
The 86 Rules of Boozing

75. Beer makes you mellow, champagne makes you silly, wine makes you dramatic, tequila makes you felonious.
Ancient History
Demon

Post by Ancient History »

Very little has yet been said of the Indian Ocean and environs at all.

Oh, you're welcome for the clan/bloodline info too. :cute

[/edit] My horrible geography skills hitting home again.
Last edited by Ancient History on Wed Mar 17, 2004 12:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

Except that Zanzibar is an island off the coast of Tanzania.
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

Hey, if Australia can go on a drinking spree and end up in the middle of the Atlantic, can't Zanzibar do the same? :D
<font color=#5c7898>A high I.Q. is like a jeep. You'll still get stuck; you'll just be farther from help when you do.
</font>
FlakJacket
Orbital Cow Private

Post by FlakJacket »

Atlantic? Well depending on how SoE turns out, there might be a passing mention of a couple of the Islands. But I didn't think that Tanzania/Zanzibar had been mentioned anywhere. :/
The 86 Rules of Boozing

75. Beer makes you mellow, champagne makes you silly, wine makes you dramatic, tequila makes you felonious.
Toryu
Wuffle Initiate

Post by Toryu »

Target: Smuggler Havens or Cyberpirates maybe? I'll check on that later on.
"What is it about blogs, forums and LiveJournal that just invite stupid fights, Davan? Is acting like an ass a clause in the user agreement?"
FlakJacket
Orbital Cow Private

Post by FlakJacket »

Ah, Cyberpirates. Forgot to check that one. Which is unusual since it's one of my favourite books.
The 86 Rules of Boozing

DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

I've never read it, but you're the first to say it's good. Unless you like it because you think it's hilariously ludicrous. :)