[RPG] Fates Worse than Death

A forum for discussing all roleplaying games, from Shadowrun to Bunnies and Burrows. For clarity, please state the name of the game you're discussing in the subject line.
Gunny
SMITE!™ Grand Master

[RPG] Fates Worse than Death

Post by Gunny »

Has anyone heard anything about this gaming book by Vajra Enterprises? I'm thinking about picking it up, but I'm not having much luck researching for it.
<center><b><font size=1><font color="#FF9900">"Invaders blood marches through my veins, like giant radioactive rubber pants! The pants command me! Do not ignore my veins!" -Zim</font></font></b></center>
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

Oh. For a minute I thought you were talking about DMing for my group. No, I haven't heard of the book.
<font color=#5c7898>A high I.Q. is like a jeep. You'll still get stuck; you'll just be farther from help when you do.
</font>
Gunny
SMITE!™ Grand Master

Post by Gunny »

It's due out in February and I haven't found a thing. This is the description for the game that I got out of Previews.

"Enter the unforgiving environment that is New York in the year 2080 in a roleplaying world of urban-horror and hard science in Fates Worse than Death."

Doesn't leave much to the imagination. There's got to be something out there about this book.
<center><b><font size=1><font color="#FF9900">"Invaders blood marches through my veins, like giant radioactive rubber pants! The pants command me! Do not ignore my veins!" -Zim</font></font></b></center>
FlakJacket
Orbital Cow Private

Post by FlakJacket »

Nope. The only thing I could find about the thing are a couple of pages related to artists that have done some work for the thing and the companies own page. Suppose you could try signing up to the auto e-mail thing for company news relseases. :/
The 86 Rules of Boozing

75. Beer makes you mellow, champagne makes you silly, wine makes you dramatic, tequila makes you felonious.
Adam
Freeman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Adam »

It looks like they're carried by Impressions Advertisting [a fulfillment house], but it doesn't seem like they've released any product.

I'll keep my eyes peeled.
kingbv
Tasty Human

Post by kingbv »

You can find a fair amount about the game at:
www.FatesWorseThanDeath.com
-Brian
FlakJacket
Orbital Cow Private

Post by FlakJacket »

The 86 Rules of Boozing

75. Beer makes you mellow, champagne makes you silly, wine makes you dramatic, tequila makes you felonious.