CGA players needed

A forum for discussing all roleplaying games, from Shadowrun to Bunnies and Burrows. For clarity, please state the name of the game you're discussing in the subject line.
Beady
Bulldrek Junkie
Location: On the other side of reality, just this side of fantasy.

CGA players needed

Post by Beady »

http://www.bewildered-art.com/catgirls/ ... intro.html

Go there, take a lookie. I'm lookin for a few good players. I've got me and 2 others. I want more than just that. It's gonna be ab IRC game though. Might not happen for a little while though since I don't think that either of the other 2 are experienced as GMs, and I've never played an RPG of this or any "board" type.

And for those of you who wouldn't wanna be a cat/fox/bunny/whateverGIRL, there's options, skills and other doodads for the guys too. Just be forewarned that the bunny part of the world are the most evil beings ever to exist on the planet...

*Beady wonders if with that last sentence, he'll have a few dozen peole wanting to play bunny-people now.* :p
_
"Well, Your Worship, it looks like you arranged to keep me in your pants for a while longer." --Han
Kwyndig
Grand Marshall of the Imperium
Location: The Orbiting Volcano Lair, high above the surface of Bulldrek

Post by Kwyndig »

Send me a time, a server, and a channel Beady, I've got plenty of free time.
kwyndig@yahoo.com This sig for rent, reasonable rates
Beady
Bulldrek Junkie
Location: On the other side of reality, just this side of fantasy.

Post by Beady »

I haven't gotten ANYTHING setup for it yet. Don't even know which of us gets to play GM. Probably one of the others since I'm still EXTREMELY new to this kind of thing. As for where it'll be, that depends on where most of the players are. Same with timing too. I'm available all the time, but I don't know about the others. So, it'll probably be at least a week or two.
_
"Well, Your Worship, it looks like you arranged to keep me in your pants for a while longer." --Han