Ride Interupted OOC

A forum for PB3 [Play By Bulletin Board] roleplaying of any and all roleplaying games. For clarity, please state the name of the game you're playing in the subject line.
Tiny Deev
Bulldrek Junkie

Post by Tiny Deev »

Yeah, town it is.
Funny, yet sad. Kinda like getting tit-fucked by a clown.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Superb. Now, could everyone take a look at their character sheets and tell me, did any of you take a mount? Or buy a car? Anything like that?
Bonefish
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Bonefish »

... you don't count?
I suspect that people who speak or write properly are up to no good, or homersexual, or both
Nicephorus
Bulldrekker

Post by Nicephorus »

I'll see if I can squeeze in a sizable post this afternoon. In not, then definitely by tomorrow afternoon. I'm catching up from sick kids and a few unexpected things.
Sorry. I meant "psychometric analysis" in the Biblical sense. - Tip Wilkin.
Nicephorus
Bulldrekker

Post by Nicephorus »

If you have a plan for how you're going to travel, that would be good to know.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

This should be it, right, everyone?
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

Oh awesome.
Bonefish
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Bonefish »

I know i've been intermittent, but work is silyl stressful right now, and I just found out my mom is in the hospital for something, and... i can't concentrate on this right now. I'm sorry, can you NPC me for a bit and when things calm down i'll try to get back in?
I suspect that people who speak or write properly are up to no good, or homersexual, or both
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

I'm in no hurry. Take care of your mother, and yourself.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

It's important that you take care of your family, but you should understand the game moves at its own pace, irrespective of your absence: you could get back in six months to discover that we've very nearly left the crash site already. So your mother will need to get well quickly. I command it.
Bonefish
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Bonefish »

Yah, like ya'll would get anything done in Six Months. But, the situation is, well, not better, but atleast it's stable.
Nicephorus
Bulldrekker

Post by Nicephorus »

Sorry about your mom. I've been frazzled, trying to catch up.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

A mile puts us about where? Near the big bend where eastbound McLucas turns right to go south-east? And we're on the south side of the road, about a hundred yards in?
Nicephorus
Bulldrekker

Post by Nicephorus »

3278 wrote:A mile puts us about where? Near the big bend where eastbound McLucas turns right to go south-east? And we're on the south side of the road, about a hundred yards in?
That sounds right. Let's assume it it. I don't want to quibble about exact distances - you're at wherever you imagine you should be. There's nothing magical about the 100 yards from the road - I just figured that if you're not taking the road, you wouldn't be in sight of it either as there's no point in being 20 feet from the road I didn't want to waste time making you decide the exact distance.