[CBT:RPG] Anyone?

A forum for PB3 [Play By Bulletin Board] roleplaying of any and all roleplaying games. For clarity, please state the name of the game you're playing in the subject line.
Ampere
Wuffle Initiate

[CBT:RPG] Anyone?

Post by Ampere »

Anybody interested in starting something up?
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

Well, I had two games. An aerotech rules lite game that was going to be run with a few folks from here. Then folks dropped out. And I had another (slightly modified) Jihad based merc campaign gong, but we lost too many players on that one as well. So, for now, I'm gameless overall. Probably start up something small for Mael in the next few weeks. Definitely keeping the load smaller though as I work on the Tampa info for SR, and because I don't want as much work as I had with the last two CBT games.
Screw liquid diamond. I want to be able to fling apartment building sized ingots of extracted metal into space.
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

I so wish you had asked about this like a week ago. I might have still had a CBT game left then, you bastard.
Screw liquid diamond. I want to be able to fling apartment building sized ingots of extracted metal into space.
TLM
Bulldrek Junkie

Post by TLM »

If I had any time and even the vaguest hint of any rules at all, I would so join!
Geneticists have established that all women share a common ancestor, called Eve, and that all men share a common ancestor, dubbed Adam. However, it has also been established that Adam was born 80.000 years after Eve. So, the world before him was one of heavy to industral strength lesbianism, one assumes.
-Stephen Fry, QI
Ampere
Wuffle Initiate

Post by Ampere »

Jeff Hauze wrote:Well, I had two games. An aerotech rules lite game that was going to be run with a few folks from here. Then folks dropped out. And I had another (slightly modified) Jihad based merc campaign gong, but we lost too many players on that one as well. So, for now, I'm gameless overall. Probably start up something small for Mael in the next few weeks. Definitely keeping the load smaller though as I work on the Tampa info for SR, and because I don't want as much work as I had with the last two CBT games.
Actually...disregard. I want to see the Tampa SR stuff when you finish it, because it soulds awfully shiny.
Quoth Drunken Master:
"When Colin Powell walks out of your cabinet because of doctrinal issues, you've got problems."
Quoth Moto42:
"Bulldrek, where love and appreciation are accompanied by a volley of gunfire."
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

You mean somebody's actually reading that? I'm sorry for you. :lol