[OOC]At the Heart of it All [Pauls RL Group]

A forum for PB3 [Play By Bulletin Board] roleplaying of any and all roleplaying games. For clarity, please state the name of the game you're playing in the subject line.
Serious Paul
Devil

[OOC]At the Heart of it All [Pauls RL Group]

Post by Serious Paul »

This game is for people playing in my real life group. This will the be the OOC thread for the next Adventure we play "At the Heart of it All."

Currently our roster includes 3278 as "Frost" and Estes as "Vrees". I have a pregenerated group of characters for this game. Bishop if you are intrested, which I am sure you are, I will momentarily be emailing "August" to you. Sinsual do you think you'd be intrested in being a player in this? I know its a hell of a drive. We'd welcome a fourth though. There may be one more character.

Miss Teja: You will, if you are intrested, assume the role of an NPC, which I will PM you about. You will work in conjunction with me.

I will start the IC thread soon.
Bishop
Grand Marshall of the Imperium

Post by Bishop »

E-mail away, big man.
Pax Romana, Motherfucker.
Breaker of unbreakable things.
MissTeja
Wuffle Grand Master

Post by MissTeja »

I would be interested, definitely, but my schedule is going to be sketchy for the next month and a half-ish. I just want to be up front about that. Monday-Thursday is almost always out. If you got an NPC for me, though, that'd be cool. I'd really like to play sometimes.
To the entire world, you may be one single person, but to one person, you may be the entire world.
sinsual
Bondsman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by sinsual »

Shootz...I am game, as to your PM I prefer rigger/sammies, not a drone jockey but somewhat of a wheelman type rigger. Sammies, and adepts. I can run a mage/shaman but its been agges since I did. And I am not keen on deckers.
www.evieshope.com
No infant should have Eye Cancer...
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Okay cool.

Will be putting more into this later tonight at work, and when I get home I can post.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

My machine is fucked hard. I'd like to play Monday night after Estes completes his fiery inferno. What say everyone?

That means we'd likely start after 2AM. (So actually 2 AM Tuesday morning.)
sinsual
Bondsman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by sinsual »

I won't be here at that time. My girlfriend has a long weekend and I am spending from Sunday morning until tuesday afternoon with her. Had this not been a long weekend for her I would have no problem.
www.evieshope.com
No infant should have Eye Cancer...
MissTeja
Wuffle Grand Master

Post by MissTeja »

MissTeja wrote:Monday-Thursday is almost always out.
Maybe next time, man.
To the entire world, you may be one single person, but to one person, you may be the entire world.
Bishop
Grand Marshall of the Imperium

Post by Bishop »

If we do, I have to work Tuesday, at 9 a.m. If you could make it for....wednesday night, so actually Thursday morning, that would be alright; I have Thursday off. But I'm not sure how that fits with everybody else.
Pax Romana, Motherfucker.
Breaker of unbreakable things.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

No can do from my end. I have Saturday, sunday and Monday off. I am calling in sick tonight.

Such is life. I suppose.