[Shadowrun]Chicago-Shattergraves.

A forum for PB3 [Play By Bulletin Board] roleplaying of any and all roleplaying games. For clarity, please state the name of the game you're playing in the subject line.
Serious Paul
Devil

[Shadowrun]Chicago-Shattergraves.

Post by Serious Paul »

Okay I am marking them on my map.[Edited version]

Okay they extend from just North of Madison Strret, East to State Street, West till 90/94 and South just past the Dwight D. Eisenhower Expressway.

Any idea how far North and South? The Street Map I have statesDes Plaines would be about four blocks to the west. That seems a bit far? What say you?

And W. Harrison Rd in the South?

Your opinions?
Last edited by Serious Paul on Fri Jul 09, 2004 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Also I understand how the Shattergraves were formed, but how shattered do we think they are?

I mean is everything rubble in that area-it seems unlikely since some people at least live there-so at least a few structures are standing, to some extent. So whats the consensus?
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Okay another point of Confusion:
Bug City Pg. 43 wrote: When Alamos 20K destroyed the Sears Tower, the nine smaller towers making up the building fell away from each other, crushing four blocks of other buildings and the people inside them. The remianing piles of rubble have become known as the Shattergraves. The area is a four-block circle around the former site of the Tower. Some portions of the Shattergraves are simply rubble, huge piles of concrete and steel. In other places, large sections of office buildings still stand.
Okay thats decidedly smaller than the map in the back of Bug City. Shit I am doing something wrong here.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Paul and I managed to figure out the confusion with the maps: turns out he was misreading the scale on the Core map as 25 miles, instead of .25. :)
Moto42
Wuffle Master

Post by Moto42 »

I generaly interpret the amount of destruction in the Shattergraves to be pretty much every orriginal building ther being crushed, with a few mearly heavily damaged.
Lots of dust, rocks, broken glass and office furniture lying about with enough of the concrete being held together by imbeded rebar or just luck of the fall to creat a maze of shallow "caves". And lets not forget the underground structures like subways and sewers, which will have been opend up to the sky in some areas, caved in in others.

Hmm... suddenly the 'graves sound a lot more interesting.
Hello, I'm a signature VIRUS!
Copy me to your signature to help me grow.