OOC: Spanish Gold...

A forum for PB3 [Play By Bulletin Board] roleplaying of any and all roleplaying games. For clarity, please state the name of the game you're playing in the subject line.
sinsual
Bondsman of the Crimson Assfro

OOC: Spanish Gold...

Post by sinsual »

Alrighty then I am going to just throw this out and see if anyone is interested. My track record for PBP games is fairly low at the moment but since There are few things that can interfere with my free time I feel confident that I can once again run a PBP game. It will be SR3. It will have nothing to do with any current storylines (IE: dunk's will or the Arc) but will be its own little side of goodness. 4-6 players with atleast one or two mages. If a decker is played expect to not spend much time in the net.

I will tell you its an idea that has been running through my head ever since I first saw the goodness that is Pirates of the Caribbean. The setting however isn't pirates era or even close to the game Caz is running using S&S.

So if your interested post here and let me know.

Thanks,
Sin
Anguirel
Freeman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Anguirel »

I'll throw in the interest hat, but if there's overwhelming response from others to join in, I'll let others play. I've got plenty of gaming going on.
complete. dirty. whore.
_Patience said: Ang, you are truly a font of varied and useful information.
IRC Fun:
<Reika> What a glorious way to die.
<Jackal> What are you, Klingon?
<Reika> Worse, a paladin.
<Jackal> We're all fucked.
Fortune
Bulldrek Pimp

Post by Fortune »

I'm in the same boat as Anguirel. I'd like to play, but don't want to step on the toes of others that may have been waiting longer for an opening in a game.
<br>
Reality is for people that can't handle BTL!
Bishop
Grand Marshall of the Imperium

Post by Bishop »

I'll play.
Pax Romana, Motherfucker.
Breaker of unbreakable things.
Smed
Tasty Human

Post by Smed »

I'll play if you got room left.
TheScamp
Wuffle Trainer

Post by TheScamp »

Count me in the 'interested' column as well. I'll know more about my springtime schedule in a few days.