Who wants to play a cool game of shadowrun second edition

A forum for PB3 [Play By Bulletin Board] roleplaying of any and all roleplaying games. For clarity, please state the name of the game you're playing in the subject line.
thor_rules
Tasty Human

Who wants to play a cool game of shadowrun second edition

Post by thor_rules »

Who want a real cool game with a gm who plays like they do.
I know what you want,Karma!! So come urn it the old fashion way ,play for it. :roll
I have been playing shadowrun 2nd edition for 12 years,
G M most of that time i also play dungeon and dragon all edition but i have my own kingdom to play in.
Bishop
Grand Marshall of the Imperium

Post by Bishop »

Urn it? You can pot karma now?
Pax Romana, Motherfucker.
Breaker of unbreakable things.
thor_rules
Tasty Human

Post by thor_rules »

do you know how to play?
These or the rules for Caracter generation: SR2 priority based system plus add 20 points of karma. But you must come out with an explanation of how your caracter gain those points. Just flesh out your caracter, make it your own...
G M most of that time i also play dungeon and dragon all edition but i have my own kingdom to play in.
Cazmonster
No-Life Loser

Post by Cazmonster »

Dude, you've found the forum with the highest density of Shadowrun players who don't suck in the worlld.

We all could write the friggin priority system from memory at this point.

So, if you want players, you'd better get on the stick and tell us why we're going to be spending time with you.
<a href="http://heftywrenches.wordpress.com">Agent Zero Speaks!</a>
thor_rules
Tasty Human

Post by thor_rules »

cool so you are an experienced player good, less work for me...
You want to know why you should play a game with me this is why: I have been playing since the creation of the second edition, i have collaborated in the writing of(prime runners and corpwars) I know and talk to alot of fantasy writers and yes i even gm for them once and awhile. I think i'm qualifyed to gm anyone on this little site, If you think that your good enough to play with someone who knows all the books by heart and who has more experience gm'ing then most people here have playing...
PS:my games are very unconventionnal, i base progression on players initiative and not on simple roleplaying, so the better the players the better the game. ;)
Cazmonster
No-Life Loser

Post by Cazmonster »

thor_rules wrote:cool so you are an experienced player good, less work for me...
You want to know why you should play a game with me this is why: I have been playing since the creation of the second edition, i have collaborated in the writing of(prime runners and corpwars) I know and talk to alot of fantasy writers and yes i even gm for them once and awhile. I think i'm qualifyed to gm anyone on this little site, If you think that your good enough to play with someone who knows all the books by heart and who has more experience gm'ing then most people here have playing...
PS:my games are very unconventionnal, i base progression on players initiative and not on simple roleplaying, so the better the players the better the game. ;)
Okay shplinkie, either put up or shut up time. I know the people who work on the books. Hell, I know people who eat Mike Mulvihill's lunch.
Daki
No-Life Loser

Post by Daki »

thor_rules wrote:I think i'm qualifyed to gm anyone on this little site, If you think that your good enough to play with someone who knows all the books by heart and who has more experience gm'ing then most people here have playing...
:wideeyes :lol Well, that's certainly a way to get attention here. The /wrong/ kind of attention but attention none-the-less.

Let me just give you /my/ thoughts... and these are just my thoughts mind you and not those of this board...

If I am going to PB3, I would like to think the person running the game has a solid grasp of certain key things like English and grammer. Oh, and being able to actually, you know, run a game that is fun for people to play. So far, you have already assumed you are superior to the people here in terms of knowledge (I assure you, you are not) and abilities. Shit like that is not going to make people want to play any game you run and will probably earn you a verbal thrashing.

Just my thoughts.
Cazmonster
No-Life Loser

Post by Cazmonster »

Daki wrote: If I am going to PB3, I would like to think the person running the game has a solid grasp of certain key things like English and grammer. Oh, and being able to actually, you know, run a game that is fun for people to play. So far, you have already assumed you are superior to the people here in terms of knowledge (I assure you, you are not) and abilities. Shit like that is not going to make people want to play any game you run and will probably earn you a verbal thrashing.

Just my thoughts.
Psst... dude it is spelled grammar.
FlameBlade
SMITE!™ Master

Post by FlameBlade »

grammar.

<echo> grammmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrr</echo>
_I'm a nightmare of every man's fantasy.
FlameBlade
SMITE!™ Master

Post by FlameBlade »

If we wanted a good pointer on grammar...we can always go to that Sammie vs Physad debate... :)
Cazmonster
No-Life Loser

Post by Cazmonster »

Daki wrote:Psst... dude, that was done on purpose to illustrate the point. ;)
Ooer, I figured since it was the only word that was misspelled, and you don't usually misspell anything that it was a mistake, and one for which we could pick on you.
Gunny
SMITE!™ Grand Master

Post by Gunny »

eh, I'll stick with SR3 thanks. *goes back to scribbling up more ideas for her current list of psychotic charactres* .... damn, I don't remember how to make sane characters anymore!!!!
<center><b><font size=1><font color="#FF9900">"Invaders blood marches through my veins, like giant radioactive rubber pants! The pants command me! Do not ignore my veins!" -Zim</font></font></b></center>
Cazmonster
No-Life Loser

Post by Cazmonster »

Gunny, dearheart, just put down the crackpipe.
Gunny
SMITE!™ Grand Master

Post by Gunny »

no! NO! my characters must be horribly mentally fucked in some way!!! THEY MUST!!!! where are my paintchips!?!? I MUST CREATE!!!!
<center><b><font size=1><font color="#FF9900">"Invaders blood marches through my veins, like giant radioactive rubber pants! The pants command me! Do not ignore my veins!" -Zim</font></font></b></center>
FlameBlade
SMITE!™ Master

Post by FlameBlade »

:lol
Daki
No-Life Loser

Post by Daki »

She is not kidding people. You cannot believe what she comes up with for her characters. The one that animates dolls is my current favorite... followed closely by the pyromaniac troll demolitionist who had the uncontrollable to masturbate when he sees an explosion.
FlameBlade
SMITE!™ Master

Post by FlameBlade »

*steps away from Gunny...fast.*
Matt McS
Wuffle Initiate

Post by Matt McS »

Daki wrote:She is not kidding people. You cannot believe what she comes up with for her characters. The one that animates dolls is my current favorite... followed closely by the pyromaniac troll demolitionist who had the uncontrollable to masturbate when he sees an explosion.
:wideeyes

Dayum! That's so Kwazee, it belongs in Arizona!
"If masturbating was supposed to be cute, pink bunnies would do it in meadows and they'd ejaculate rainbows and flower petals." - Aubrey
Cazmonster
No-Life Loser

Post by Cazmonster »

I will never get used to weirdos in Shadowrun. Just give me a longcoat, a pistol that can blow a hole in a westwind and some kickass reflexes.
Wildfire
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Wildfire »

Heh, I go for characters screwed over from the start rather than weird. Who needs obvious reasons for people to look at you funny when you have your own little mental idiosyncricies and enough hell in your life to last a neighborhood :)
_
"Are you alright?"
"I'm a little fucked up in general so its hard to tell."
Adam
Freeman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Adam »

So, where's this wonderful SR2 game? :)
Cazmonster
No-Life Loser

Post by Cazmonster »

It probably crawled back up his ass when we stamp-kicked him in the crotch.
Gunny
SMITE!™ Grand Master

Post by Gunny »

*pout* I wanted to flambe something with Cookie. but that would require shifting her to SR2 stats. *rubs her hands in a truely evil way* before FASA decided that magic users were a little /too/ powerful.
FlameBlade
SMITE!™ Master

Post by FlameBlade »

But you want to cook a baby, do you? Clicky here!

Sure, this is a shameless plug :)