Bloodbowl Stadium Designs

A forum for PB3 [Play By Bulletin Board] roleplaying of any and all roleplaying games. For clarity, please state the name of the game you're playing in the subject line.
Brineshrimp
Bulldrek Pimp

Bloodbowl Stadium Designs

Post by Brineshrimp »

Okay, recently I stopped at a local craft store and was inspired to build some gaming terrain.

"But what should I build?"

I tried thinking about the games I play and what terrain would work well with my armies (Skaven and World Eaters). After standing around aimlessly looking at foamboard and ailes of happy building bits, I finally decided to build a Bloodbowl stadium. I figured my very successful orc team, Da Spinerippas, deserved a proper place to kick in some 'eadz.

With that said, I came home and searched the web for some design ideas. Since I'd never undertaken anything like this, I didn't want to just wing it and take the chance of screwing things up (it's too time consuming and expensive).

Unfortunately I found jack and shit (and jack already left). So, I decided to turn to you guys. I figure if anyone can help me, it's, well...probably someone else, but you're the best I could think of. ;)
This is my signature. Enjoy
God gave us a penis and a brain, but only enough blood to run one at a time.
Cazmonster
No-Life Loser

Post by Cazmonster »

I will say this, what ever you wind up doing, there must be miliput poo for all to gaze upon.

Poo, and a display stand for decapitations.
<a href="http://heftywrenches.wordpress.com">Agent Zero Speaks!</a>
TheScamp
Wuffle Trainer

Post by TheScamp »

The most recent Bloodbowl Annual has a whole section to creating a Bloodbowl ship stadium. Out of bounds? Hell, shove the bastard overboard!