Looking for a SR game or whatever.

A forum for PB3 [Play By Bulletin Board] roleplaying of any and all roleplaying games. For clarity, please state the name of the game you're playing in the subject line.
ak404
Wuffle Grand Master

Looking for a SR game or whatever.

Post by ak404 »

If anyone would have me, I'm ready to give SR a shot again. No deckers or riggers, just straight-up combat or stealth characters for now until I can get a steady grasp of the rules and atmosphere again.
"There is surely nothing other than the single purpose of the present moment. A man's whole life is a succession of moment after moment. If one fully understands the present moment, there will be nothing else to do, and nothing left to pursue." - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
ak404
Wuffle Grand Master

Post by ak404 »

*kicks self*

Er, a Shadowrun game in Michigan (RL) or on the message board, whichever is most convenient. At the moment, I'm thinking of a 'black ops' type character - mostly stealth, lots of light arms experience, that sort of thing.
"There is surely nothing other than the single purpose of the present moment. A man's whole life is a succession of moment after moment. If one fully understands the present moment, there will be nothing else to do, and nothing left to pursue." - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
Brineshrimp
Bulldrek Pimp

Post by Brineshrimp »

Are we talking brand-spanking-new characters? I have one that fits the bill (although he might need to be changed around a little, since he's a hitman), but he's earned around 40 karma IRL.

Obviously with me in Cleveland, the message board would be more convenient.
This is my signature. Enjoy
God gave us a penis and a brain, but only enough blood to run one at a time.
ak404
Wuffle Grand Master

Post by ak404 »

??

Oh, no, I meant my own characters. God, Brine, I can't GM worth shit. I'm far too easygoing on my players.