[OOC] Macross 1942

A forum for PB3 [Play By Bulletin Board] roleplaying of any and all roleplaying games. For clarity, please state the name of the game you're playing in the subject line.
Serious Paul
Devil

[OOC] Macross 1942

Post by Serious Paul »

This game is not open for business yet, I have to tinker with some stuff, but I want to start getting my ideas down pat.
Wildfire
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Wildfire »

Have fun, sorry, but I gotta stick with the original and all :)
_
"Are you alright?"
"I'm a little fucked up in general so its hard to tell."
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Its all cool. I am playing in that as soon as I get my PC set up. I am not sure if this will ever leave the ground yet.
ak404
Wuffle Grand Master

Post by ak404 »

This should be interesting. So enlighten me, Paul, what's this going to be about? The SDF-1 crashes on Earth in 1942, putting technological development into hyperspeed in the middle of a World War, or what?
"There is surely nothing other than the single purpose of the present moment. A man's whole life is a succession of moment after moment. If one fully understands the present moment, there will be nothing else to do, and nothing left to pursue." - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

In a word yes, as Wildfire pointed out the idea isn't my own, a guy at Macross Generations conceived it, right now I lack the time to really give this the attention I want to.
ak404
Wuffle Grand Master

Post by ak404 »

Hm. Sounds...interesting.
"There is surely nothing other than the single purpose of the present moment. A man's whole life is a succession of moment after moment. If one fully understands the present moment, there will be nothing else to do, and nothing left to pursue." - Yamamoto Tsunetomo