Macross 1949

A forum for PB3 [Play By Bulletin Board] roleplaying of any and all roleplaying games. For clarity, please state the name of the game you're playing in the subject line.
Wildfire
Wuffle Trainer

Macross 1949

Post by Wildfire »

Yes, blatent pluggage time again. Most of you are aware I run a board for peope to GM various Macross and Robotech based games. This is a new one that's in recruiting stage that I thought some of you might enjoy.

If you know the premise of Macross/1st Robotech saga, that's all you need. In this alternate universe, the Macross ship didn't crash on Earth in 1999, but 1942, in the midst of war. More a WWII type game that a true Macross game, I thought I'd simply make the lkink available in case any of you were interested in playing.

http://www.macrossgenerations.com/phpBB ... .php?t=803
_
"Are you alright?"
"I'm a little fucked up in general so its hard to tell."
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Fucking sweet. I may actually play something...
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

A quick question who is GMing this? I could play, I remember basic Palladium rules, but I also could GM-this really appeals to me.

Even if I play I have some cool ideas and great reources.
Wildfire
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Wildfire »

A good friend on mine, on the boards he goes by Boo. If this game goes like many of his others, player input it highly appreciated :) Feel free to post there, or I can drag him into IRC occasionally (he's off in the middle east at the moment with the Army).
_
"Are you alright?"
"I'm a little fucked up in general so its hard to tell."