Player in VA looking for IRC or PBEM Shadowrun game

A forum for PB3 [Play By Bulletin Board] roleplaying of any and all roleplaying games. For clarity, please state the name of the game you're playing in the subject line.
Foreigner
Tasty Human

Player in VA looking for IRC or PBEM Shadowrun game

Post by Foreigner »

As the header says, I'm in Virginia and I'm looking for an IRC-based or PBEM Shadowrun game. I would prefer SR3, as that's the one with which I'm most familiar (I own several of the sourcebooks, and ALL of the novels) . However, I've never actually PLAYED the game.
Also, it will *HAVE* to be a Play-By-E-Mail or Chat (IRC)-based game, as I cannot travel. I do not drive due to a preexisting medical condition.

Thanks for reading this.

--Foreigner
"That would be TELLING."--Rafael Basil Sabatini, a/k/a "The Foreigner", MARVEL COMICS GROUP
Lekkarion
Tasty Human

Post by Lekkarion »

Hey welcome to the boards. There are always games appearing on the board to start to play in.
_<font color="red">For Some, Death comes quickly. For others, Death comes slowly. But in the end, I come for you all.</hr></font>
<hr size=10 width=75%>
FlameBlade
SMITE!™ Master

Post by FlameBlade »

Also, we could play PB3 here.

Sometimes, muses hit us, and we will start up games in the section.

So...letting you know. Or you could attempt to start a game here.
_I'm a nightmare of every man's fantasy.
Lekkarion
Tasty Human

Post by Lekkarion »

I would start up a game on the board, but I'm currently already DMing another 3ed D&D on another board and only have time to run one game at a time. But since this is my fourth PB3 game I've run on those boards for D&D I'm looking for a change and will probably kick off a game here.
_<font color="red">For Some, Death comes quickly. For others, Death comes slowly. But in the end, I come for you all.</hr></font>
<hr size=10 width=75%>
scout
Tasty Human

Post by scout »

Hi !

I'm also looking for an SR3 game.
Though I'm not familiar with Board games ( I currently playing only one Earthdawn pbem game).
When do we start ?
:D
contact me either by board or by email or by icq ...

scout