Dragons' Stats?

A forum for PB3 [Play By Bulletin Board] roleplaying of any and all roleplaying games. For clarity, please state the name of the game you're playing in the subject line.
FlakJacket
Orbital Cow Private

Dragons' Stats?

Post by FlakJacket »

The 'How many points' thread over on dumpshock and Paul's reply to it kinda got me interested so I've been having a brief read of some of the Dragons threads. Did people ever get round to posting the different PC's stats online? I'm kinda curious to see what you can do with that many starting resources. :D
The 86 Rules of Boozing

75. Beer makes you mellow, champagne makes you silly, wine makes you dramatic, tequila makes you felonious.
Cazmonster
No-Life Loser

Post by Cazmonster »

Flak, Wildfire has most of them over at WinternightEX. I'll get the link for you a little later.
<a href="http://heftywrenches.wordpress.com">Agent Zero Speaks!</a>
FlakJacket
Orbital Cow Private

Post by FlakJacket »

Muchos gracias o large furry purple one.
The 86 Rules of Boozing

75. Beer makes you mellow, champagne makes you silly, wine makes you dramatic, tequila makes you felonious.
Wildfire
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Wildfire »

www.winternightex.com/phpBB2

Unfortunatly Character Database is only visible if you register, so register and then the link will be in the upper left under all the usual Profile/Logout/Search/etc links.

Please excuse the mess, that site is kinda like that extra room in your house where all the stuff that doesn't go anywhere else ends up :)
_
"Are you alright?"
"I'm a little fucked up in general so its hard to tell."
FlameBlade
SMITE!™ Master

Post by FlameBlade »

I came on and I thought it's stats for Dragons game... :)
_I'm a nightmare of every man's fantasy.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

heh, which reminds me.
FlakJacket
Orbital Cow Private

Post by FlakJacket »

Cool. Signed up, sneaky way to drum up business :p, and had a quick look. At the moment though I can only see four PC's with any real data on them- Droz, Arista, Jinx and Alexis. Am I looking in the wrong place or have others just not put up character sheets? Thanks.
The 86 Rules of Boozing

Wildfire
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Wildfire »

Heh, its not a much used place at the moment, I just convinced people to use Dragons to beta tets the Character DB Mod :D I think that may be all that's up there, but I thought Chord was, too. Unfortunatly search isn't exactly implemented so you just kinda hafta browse by team.
_
"Are you alright?"
"I'm a little fucked up in general so its hard to tell."