Looking for a SR game.

A forum for PB3 [Play By Bulletin Board] roleplaying of any and all roleplaying games. For clarity, please state the name of the game you're playing in the subject line.
Brineshrimp
Bulldrek Pimp

Looking for a SR game.

Post by Brineshrimp »

So, anyone running something I could jump into?

I have a character. At least, sort of. I'd like to run Chu Jung, a freelance/Seoulpa Ring hitman. Those from The True Facade should remember him. He's actually a pretty nice guy. :D

Anyway, let me know.
This is my signature. Enjoy
God gave us a penis and a brain, but only enough blood to run one at a time.
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

Didn't Bull move back to Cleveland? And if so, won't he and the twins take you "under their wing?" ;)
Brineshrimp
Bulldrek Pimp

Wut?

Post by Brineshrimp »

Don't think so. Last I checked, they were playing Call of Cthulu(sp?).
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Oh you mean in real life don't you?
Lekkarion
Tasty Human

Post by Lekkarion »

well, since this post is up here, I'm interested in looking for a game to play in. It seems everytime I start one it goes away. Almost as if nobody loves me or something. At first I thought I just smelled bad, but then I figured it must because everyone found out I'm a leper. Oh wait, you didn't know that already....doh!
_<font color="red">For Some, Death comes quickly. For others, Death comes slowly. But in the end, I come for you all.</hr></font>
<hr size=10 width=75%>
Brineshrimp
Bulldrek Pimp

Wut?

Post by Brineshrimp »

Nope, not RL, Paul. I was thinking an online game, since Chu Jung really only exists on the screen. :) I have a brief character sheet write-up, but it's nowhere near what it should be.

Trying to explain the character would be kinda hard for me to do. I think the best way would be to reference TTF threads he participated in. I think his character came out the best there.
Caliber Angel
Tasty Human

Post by Caliber Angel »

Salutations. Since there has been mention of I think about 2 players looking to game, I
humbly add my name to the list. I am looking for an online SR rpg, either 2nd or third edition, matters not to me. I have a gunslinger/ phys. adept charecter which I am about dying to play. If I knew how/where to post the stats I'd be more than willing to do so, as
I just registered my membersship here. Just putting the word out. Thanks, and vaya con
queso.(Go with cheese)
Tarren
Tasty Human

Post by Tarren »

Hey guys! You know, I recently contacted GM about a shadowrun game on IRC but we can't get started until we get some more players!

The GM told me that if I find so more players, they're more than welcome to play. So far, it's only him and me. His addy is "nuishwa -at- hotmail.com" if you want contact him. It's going to be third edition.

Hopefully we can get some players and get started.
Instant Cash
Bondsman of the Crimson Assfro

Re: Looking for a SR game.

Post by Instant Cash »

Brineshrimp wrote:So, anyone running something I could jump into?

I have a character. At least, sort of. I'd like to run Chu Jung, a freelance/Seoulpa Ring hitman. Those from The True Facade should remember him. He's actually a pretty nice guy. :D

Anyway, let me know.
If you find one let me know.

I would be up for something, I have yet to play an online one. A played an email one once.
I want to shoot one of these Church kids and ask them "Where is your god now!"
-Big Jim
littlejohn
Tasty Human

Post by littlejohn »

I have never played an online RPG but really really want to, and now I have a shitload of time on my hands, so if anyone is interested I would almost be willing to run one here on Bulldrek, either shadowrun or D&D 3rd ED.
If anyone cares my credentials are, Ive been a roleplayer for about 12 years or so, learned how to roleplay from the man who invented D&D (Dave Arnison) and worked in a gaming/comic shop for two and a half years.
I like using worlds and ideas from existing games but I rule on the fly, it goes quicker and players are more free to do cool stuff. I can run anything and dont care if players come and go. :cool
50 years of martial arts training can be defeated by ten minnutes of firearms training
'
Brineshrimp
Bulldrek Pimp

Post by Brineshrimp »

I'm in. Just let me know when, where and how. :)

You can e-mail me at: brineshrimp@hotmail.com

I'll send you a rough character outline (I could include stats, equipment and a rough background if needed).