OOC: Shadowrun: Thirty Days of Night.

A forum for PB3 [Play By Bulletin Board] roleplaying of any and all roleplaying games. For clarity, please state the name of the game you're playing in the subject line.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Go ahead and start; I'll be there. :)
MissTeja
Wuffle Grand Master

Post by MissTeja »

Ready to rock and roll. :D
To the entire world, you may be one single person, but to one person, you may be the entire world.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Okay the meet is rolling ahead, for various reasons 3278 obviously has yet to be referred to, for your ownn reference he will be interjecting himself. Also for my own devious reasons Eliahd will need to finish getting himself to the meet, I got you started sir, keep it rolling. As soon as Eli's PC enters Mr. Johnson will enter as well.

Also any questions so far?

I will post a more accurate OOC description of the Zeppelin later today I hope, if not then on Tuesday.

Speaking of Tuesdya, 3278 whats the best time for me to get to your domocile? I get out of work at 0600, so I can either sleep or drive. You tell me.

Teja: Can we arrange time for you to speak with me about your PC? Maybe if 32 has no objections a road trip Tuesday, of sorts?

Let me know.

Oh and just so he doesn't feel left out.

I love you Bethyaga.
Bethyaga
Knight of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Bethyaga »

I love you too, Paul.

I've been off for a couple days with family events (first Communion this last weekend), so I'm glad to come back and not find a "where the hell is Beth" post. I'll go catch up on IC stuff right now.
_Whoever invented that brush that goes next to the toilet is an idiot, cuz that thing hurts.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Okay the Zeppelin's third module is actually quite large, measuring two twelve foot stories high, and approximately a hundred meters in length and half that wide. It is seperated into two areas:

The largest portion of the module is a large lounge-restaraunt style area, with tables and booths. It is spacious and well lit, with lots of large windows allowing a realy good view of the city. This area is where most of the patrons dine. Security is unobtrusive with cameras set behind grates and mirrors, some basic pressure sensors and motion detectors in sensitive areas-near entrances exits, etc... The wait staff obviously double as security personel, each is equipped with a taser.

The second half is in the upper story rear portion of the modle, and is the private cabins. These cabins seat anywhere from 4 to 12 individuals; is also where the meet will be held.

Magical security for those so inclined is extreme. Several bound Air Elementals patrol the interior of the Zeppelin, and even more the outside. Also there are a good number of watcher spirits Also in some spots anchored and quickened spells provide protection for the passagengers.
Bethyaga

Post by Bethyaga »

What's in the cabin? Give me the scene and we'll get to the dealing.
_Whoever invented that brush that goes next to the toilet is an idiot, cuz that thing hurts.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Working tonight, so expect me to post tommorrow night or afternoon.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Okay two things:

1. 3278, we need to touch base, what are you doing the night of the 15th? Have free time?

2. The cabin is spacious, measuring fifteen feet in width, 20 feet in length, and ten feet in height. Centered in the room is a table a mission style table, which means a central supporting leg, that has several data display screens set into the table that allow some one with a datajack or pocket secretary to run displays.

For simplicity's sake we label the front of the blimp as north, okay? The cabin sits at the southwest side of the blimp and is the rear most cabin, and the largest. The south and west walls are entirely made of ballistic glass and metal frame, that can be polarized and colored by microscopic electrical charges. (Think limited capability ruthenium polymer, or a predacessory material.) These windows run from floor to ceiling. The east wall is the entrance, the north has a miniature wetbar and fridge.

The floors are covered in a thick, plush style carpet that is dark green in color. The two painted walls are done in a etheral white that fades to blue as it goes down the wall. The walls are metal.

The fridge and wetbar are stocked fully with all sorts of items, liquors, beers, and more. A fresh fruit bowl and several bowls of nuts-wlanuts and almonds, with cashews mixed in, sit on the table.

The chairs have castors which allow them to roll awkwardly across the carpet, but they can be lockedin place during flight.

A ceiling fan provides circulation, and on the east wall is also a small-6"x12" opening,air duct provides conditioned air.

Also on the east wall is the announcement intercom, thri which the pilots make communicative statements thru.

That help?
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Also Eliahad just go ahead and ignore our mIRC conversation and enter the room. My idea will work better another way.

Bethyaga: As you enter there is one female already there, and Ms. Johnson enters taking her seat at the south end of the table.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

I still have to, uh, delay my action. I'll explain when I talk to you; it's a character thing.

Obviously, I read this too late. When's the next time you're free?
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Well technically tonight aftermidnight until six am, otherwise I won't be able to say until day after tommorrow...my RDOs next week are Thurs-Fri.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Day after tomorrow will be fine. I work tomorrow, anyway, briefly, so I'll be to bed soon.
Serious Paul
Devil

Status Report

Post by Serious Paul »

Teja: Did you get the revised Bly we put togther that day?How goes she?

Earl: My PM to you on the meet, I need some sort of answer here.

Eliahad: How are you?

Bethyaga: I still love you, James Bond with tusks... :lol
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Eli: Can I place you in the room for the meet? If there is no objections I will do that by Wedsnesday.
MissTeja
Wuffle Grand Master

Re: Status Report

Post by MissTeja »

Serious Paul wrote:Teja: Did you get the revised Bly we put togther that day?How goes she?
Paul: I've been doing the reading and revising. As I think I told you, I've thoroughly fried my IMac. Atleast until I find someone to teach it that it still has a hard drive. :conf So, I am just using campus comps for the meantime. No delays, just not on as often. Should have the amendments to ya by Tuesday evening.
To the entire world, you may be one single person, but to one person, you may be the entire world.
Eliahad
Squire of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Eliahad »

Yes, Paul, go ahead and do that. I'm sorry I'm not around as much as of late, but with the child I'm working with at school, I'm fair to burntout by the time I get home. (Nearly lost it today, and for anyone who thinks they know me, they know how hard that is to do) I should be at least settled into a routine and ready to post again by next week.
Chocolate sauce on a buttery nipple. *Bliss*
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

3278: All yours now, also I need to know sopme stuff about your PC. I'll PM you.

Teja:How you doin'?

Any questions anyone?
Serious Paul
Devil

Lets start the meet shall we?

Post by Serious Paul »

You all have 24 hours to post anything you want before Mr. Johnson starts the meet. It will take me that long to get things typed up.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

And so the meet starts. Ask away those questions.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Okay Bethyaga had a kid, so I can forgive him, the rest of you minus 32 owe me posts ASAP, Bethyaga of course has leeway, cause he's my favorite... :roll
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Okay Bethyaga, I know your life just got real busy, how does that honestly affect your posting for this game? I am going to answer Eli's and Tejas questions soon, and I want to make sure you get a fiar chance to post as well.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

If Bethy wants a few weeks off, I can take over posting duties for him if he needs. For that matter, I'm obviously willing to help him in any way; just let me know.
Bethyaga

Post by Bethyaga »

Flargle bargle.

Yeah, I'm a little on the slow side right now (typing this with one hand, as I am). If anyone wants to shuffle me along as needed for awhile, I would appreciate it. I can give you a more honest assessment of my abilities in about a week.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Okay Earl you are Simon Blackfoot, until Bethyaga remembers the hells of new fatherhood again-nutjob! :lol

We'll leave the light on for you Bethy!
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Oh and 32, get crackin'!!! Teja: Status?
MissTeja
Wuffle Grand Master

Post by MissTeja »

Paul. I was out of town this weekend and then had company over when I returned home. About to pull my hair out. Things are back to norm today though and I will have ya up to speed either this evening or by morning at latest. Ayup.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Bethyaga/Earl/Simon Blackfoot: Post!

Eli/Flame: Just asking to make sure, that was Dave right? Or is Flame covering for Eli?

Teja: Finished with those books?

Earl: As per the PM go ahead with your post.
Eliahad

Post by Eliahad »

Oh, that was me. I just posted from ye yon Bother's computer, forgot that the cookies weren't set up for me. Sorry for the confusion.
FlameBlade
SMITE!™ Master

Post by FlameBlade »

Oh yes...I'm enjoying my...slight.....participation by letting...Eli using my computer :)
_I'm a nightmare of every man's fantasy.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Okay People lets get going here.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

I am purposefully holding off on the Johnson's reply to Eli about money until I know whether Simon Blackfoot has anything to add. 32/Bethyaga?
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Oh my god. /That's/ why you keep saying 32/Bethy: because I'm playing Simon for the moment! Damn it. Okay, let me reread.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

I hesitate to agree to the payment terms on Simon's behalf, although I think he'd personally find those terms more than acceptable. I'll wait for everyone else's reactions to the payment to judge Simon's likely reaction, since it's going to be much more similar to that of the other runners than to Inuk, who has likely never touched a credstick before.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Oh, come the fuck on, guys. I don't have /electricity/ and I was here to post.
MissTeja
Wuffle Grand Master

Post by MissTeja »

I've been in Baltimore at a conference myself - I got home today though - I will post again quite soon here.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Just so you know Mr. J is not finished yet, but you can post, just be aware he has more to tell you all. Bethyaga how are you?

Eli long time no see.
MissTeja
Wuffle Grand Master

Post by MissTeja »

Okay. Going to Grand Rapids for the weekend. Just thought I'd let y'all know ahead of time this time. I will have access again to here on Monday.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

So you finished with those books woman?
MissTeja
Wuffle Grand Master

Post by MissTeja »

Yes! I will get them back to you....you gonna be around next weekend? I'll be in Alma Friday. Let me know if we can work something out for that weekend.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

I have to admit the idea of Simon spitting nuts is hilarious, that gets my vote for the funniest line hands down.

Earl:We need arrange a time to meet, so I can get my machine.

Eli: Where are you?

Bethyaga: I still love you, but I miss you baby....

Teja: We also need to arrange a meet.
FlameBlade
SMITE!™ Master

Post by FlameBlade »

Eli's in Syracuse?

That's all I know.

Soon as he gets back, I'll smack him toward here.
FlameBlade
SMITE!™ Master

Post by FlameBlade »

Whacked Eliahad.

His response: I was captured by swarming penguins.

Whatever that means.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Serious Paul wrote:Earl:We need arrange a time to meet, so I can get my machine.
Absotively posolutely. Friday? By the by, did you try to call me recently? If so, what kind of message did you get?

Guys, are we going to game or what?
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Yes I did, and I received your standard answering service on which I left a voice message, as we cans ee I did not reach you by Friday. I have this thursday and Friday off, but I am not sure what can be arranged. I am now back online semiregularly.
MissTeja
Wuffle Grand Master

Post by MissTeja »

Paul. I can't pull off Thurs./Fri, this weekend, but what is your days off next weekend? Or are you going to GenCon?

I'm ready to rock'n'roll with this folks.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Well, I meant Friday as in tomorrow.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

I was supposed to have my car fixed today, but are you available tonight? With me being third shift after 2200 would be best I am at my cousins place right now, will be for about a half hour to an hour. Can you PM me?

Teja: Next week I have Fri/Sat/Sun off. I am not able to attend Gen Con.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Okay so when might I see Eli or Bethyaga again? 32 and Teja are doing just fiine, I realize you guys have personal life stuff happening, which is no problem, just getting an idea on when I can expect you back.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

I wanna game now. When are these people going to be back?
Eliahad

Post by Eliahad »

I will be moving back to Colorado next Sunday, I will be connected as soon as I am able after the 7th or so. Yup, that's about right. Paul: Take my character and dunk him if you want, but I will be back by then.