Shadowrun OOC:: In the Dragons Secret Service-General

A forum for PB3 [Play By Bulletin Board] roleplaying of any and all roleplaying games. For clarity, please state the name of the game you're playing in the subject line.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Done.
Sludig
Tasty Human

Post by Sludig »

Done
_*I may be crazy but I'm not insane*
UncleJoseph
Wuffle Initiate

Post by UncleJoseph »

done.
If you take away their comforts, people are just like any other animal.
Guardian
Tasty Human

Post by Guardian »

Guardian's thinking he's going to need a bigger gun but he's got everything out of this breifing that he wants - now he just want's a quiet word with the mage - away from officer country.

Let's kick this pig along.
Just when I think I've reached bottom - some fucker throws me a shovel.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Paul, can we schedule some IRC time soonish? I'll need some help with my FRAG order - being all non-military-like in real life - and I have a document you might be interested in. :)
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Indeed. I am available after ten Pm tonight and tommorrow, as well as having Monday and Tuesday off.

Monday I need to got o Troy at about noon or so, and will be there for a while but should be home by eight at the latest. Pm with what your desired time frame and I will try and reply as soon as I can.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Okay an last minute questions should go here. Team Leaders you have the entire breifing packet, generally speaking it will be in electronic form for ease of use. Any questions you have just put them down and I will answer them.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Right. No questions?
Cazmonster
No-Life Loser

Post by Cazmonster »

I've got one. Has anyone seen Rico lately?

Droz starts looking about for any Aztechnology 'headhunters'.
<a href="http://heftywrenches.wordpress.com">Agent Zero Speaks!</a>
JohnnyRico
Wuffle Student

Post by JohnnyRico »

I'm here. School, work, and impending finals have kinda chipped away at my checking time, but I'm keeping up-to-date with the goings on. Once I get the post drafted, and to my own satisfaction, I'll slap it up. Might even be as soon as tonight
"I have a conundrum for you. A riddle if you will. What's the difference between you, and malard with a cold? I don't remember how it ends, but your mothers a whore." -"Sean Connery" Celebrity Jeopardy- SNL
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Seriosu Paul wonders what happened as well.And then you posted as I was posting.
FlameBlade
SMITE!™ Master

Post by FlameBlade »

I'm back. Vacation.

Long and strange trip that is. 2 weeks out. I'm back. Boo.
_I'm a nightmare of every man's fantasy.
JohnnyRico
Wuffle Student

Post by JohnnyRico »

[fliph][flipv][glow]My Life[/glow][/flipv][/fliph]

Will be back after school play is done. That means Sunday. Must Make Play Kick Ass...
"I have a conundrum for you. A riddle if you will. What's the difference between you, and malard with a cold? I don't remember how it ends, but your mothers a whore." -"Sean Connery" Celebrity Jeopardy- SNL
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Okay the Teams are officially seperated.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Whassat mean?
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

It means your threads are independent of each other. Team Gold posts to Team Gold, Blue to Blue. You each controlt he pace of your teams. Or lack there of.
Nekekami
Tasty Human

Post by Nekekami »

Wrong account I know, but fuck it. Question 1...Earl, are you actually waiting for Geist? And if so, can I hear from Johnny or Mace if we're dismissed, so I can start that conversation? Question 2....Paul, when can I find time to talk with you on IRC, or would email/PM work better?
_Do not confuse luck with skill. - Terence Wei (Kenneth Tsang), The Replacement Killers
FlameBlade
SMITE!™ Master

Post by FlameBlade »

I'm trying to figure out what XO means...I'm sorry, but I'm military illiterate.
Nekekami
Tasty Human

Post by Nekekami »

Executive Officer, aka Second-In-Command, aka Will Riker. :D
_Do not confuse luck with skill. - Terence Wei (Kenneth Tsang), The Replacement Killers
JohnnyRico
Wuffle Student

Post by JohnnyRico »

I don't have time to write it up now, but I do have a post in the Mental Works. Should be able to work on it at about 10:00, when my Server class comes up. The post will be up by noon, one way or another.
FlameBlade
SMITE!™ Master

Post by FlameBlade »

:lol thanks.
Nekekami
Tasty Human

Post by Nekekami »

I wanted to use the Number Two example, but of course, that just leads right back to the hilarious Beavis and Butthead short.

"Number Two, go take a Number One."
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Nekekami wrote:Earl, are you actually waiting for Geist?
Nope. I was really just waiting for the game to start up again, really, but then I stopped waiting. :)
Nekekami
Tasty Human

Post by Nekekami »

Nevermind then.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Okay.

As it stands this is where we are:

Team Blue: Jeff is withdrawing from the team, and the game. This leaves you with a gaping hole in your team. Now what I need to know is any one else wanting out? From either Team?

Also Team Blue you guys are dead stalled. Team Gold is only slightly ahead of you, but with Caz getting ready to put their FRAg order up, they will be off and running.

So what we have is a hole, and several options:

1. Fill Jeff and any one elses spots with new players. Keeps both teams independent of each other.

2. Fold Blue into Gold and have one team. This has its risks, mainly being the whole game could stall.

3.Fold Blue Team, and I run them as NPCs.

4.You give me a different option.

Okay I need your input.
FlameBlade
SMITE!™ Master

Post by FlameBlade »

Big Thanks to Anguirel and Cazmonster for helping me through FRAG order.
Anguirel
Freeman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Anguirel »

You're welcome. Sidenote: I haven't really read much of these threads, but if you need a rigger to fill a hole, I'll be happy to join in. Actually, I might consider any role, I just happen to really enjoy being a rigger.
complete. dirty. whore.
_Patience said: Ang, you are truly a font of varied and useful information.
IRC Fun:
<Reika> What a glorious way to die.
<Jackal> What are you, Klingon?
<Reika> Worse, a paladin.
<Jackal> We're all fucked.
Cazmonster
No-Life Loser

Post by Cazmonster »

Personally, Team Blue seems to have some issues and I wonder if they're going to be able to get the ball rolling. I realize this has been a very slow game in this stage but there's not been any real interaction on the part of Team Blue.

I believe Team Blue should become NPC's. I don't like to say that, but they're supposed to be going in ahead of Team Gold and they are behind us in getting ready for it.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Replace Jeff, I say, and if Blue doesn't roll, fold them and do whatever with them.

I'm ready to go. I have characters in my inbox from Jinx. That's it. I need characters in my e-mail inbox from EVERYONE ELSE, PLEASE. Thank you. [I know some of you PMed me, but I need the e-mails, please. Thanks!]
Wildfire
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Wildfire »

Coming, realized yesterday that email gotten eaten by my mail wonkiness
_
"Are you alright?"
"I'm a little fucked up in general so its hard to tell."
Big Jim
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Big Jim »

I'm not sure if there's still a waiting list for this, but if not I would be happy to step into Team Blue. Assuming there even is a Team Blue still, of course.
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Eliahad
Squire of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Eliahad »

I don't know if there's a point. My last post hasn't even been responded to, and I don't even check to see if it's up anymore, I know that's bad, but I think Cazmonster is right. Make us NPC's and let the shits fall where they may.
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

Not that my opinion really matters much, as I'm the one dropping, but I vote an AYE! for Caz's suggestion. We seem to be the slacker group here.
Screw liquid diamond. I want to be able to fling apartment building sized ingots of extracted metal into space.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Does anyone else from Team Blue have /anything/ to say? Because if not, I'd say they're allde factoNPCs, and Paul may as well take over.
JohnnyRico
Wuffle Student

Post by JohnnyRico »

Give me till monday to get an answer from the team. An e-mail went out, and I laid the problem out for them. I'll have an answer for you by monday.
JohnnyRico
Wuffle Student

Post by JohnnyRico »

damn slacker Internet Explorer.
Eliahad
Squire of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Eliahad »

The problem was laid out for us already, Rico, there's no point in beating a dead horse that will stall in a week and a half anyway.
FlameBlade
SMITE!™ Master

Post by FlameBlade »

And besides, there are FRAG order to outline still.
JohnnyRico
Wuffle Student

Post by JohnnyRico »

Eli, you, and Scamp may be still checking the topic, but that doesn't mean that Nex and Mace are. I sent the e-mail out to cover all my bases. I assume that you're logging your vote for "NPC". Of course, if I'm wrong, feel free to correct me.
Nexusvoid
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Nexusvoid »

Actually I've been paying close attantion to all three topics. I just haven't seen any reason to post other than saying "Cinder just sits there."
_
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Okay lets see if this is correct:

Jeff and Eli: Fold Blue Team

Mace: No reply yet.

Rico: Will reply later today, or rather Monday.

Nex: No actual vote

Scamp: No reply

3278, Flame and Caz, who aren't actually Blue team vote fold team Blue as well.

I want everyones anser before I rule.
TheScamp
Wuffle Trainer

Post by TheScamp »

Well, if most of Blue Team is out, that leaves a couple options, in my mind. One is to merge the remaining members of Blue team into Gold and run with that (certain members got called off on another assignment or something_, or just get rid of player control of Blue Team altogether (the NPC route). Personally, I'd like to give it a go as Wraith, but I can understand wanting to just NPC everyone.
Wildfire
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Wildfire »

If I have to vote, I guess its fold Blue, as Caz has already worked out Gold's frag, adding people would really confuse things.
_
"Are you alright?"
"I'm a little fucked up in general so its hard to tell."
JohnnyRico
Wuffle Student

Post by JohnnyRico »

Well, I held out till the last moment, and then some. I have heard nothing from Mace, and, through a combination of E-mail and Postings here, I have heard from the remaining three members of Blue Team. I've dropped a PM to Caz about the possibility of folding the remaining members into Gold Team. Once I have a difinitive answer of whether it will be possible or not, I'll decree the fate of Blue Team. Knowing a slight bit about Caz's response time, I should have an answer in the next 24 -48 hours.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Well, that's a fine idea, although I'm curious why you'd e-mail Caz, and not the Gold Team leader - me - or the GM - Paul.
JohnnyRico
Wuffle Student

Post by JohnnyRico »

Because Caz's the one making the FRAG list. If it was going to be too much of a pain in the ass to modify it for one more, Blue team would have folded.
Cazmonster
No-Life Loser

Post by Cazmonster »

There is no reason why the Frag List cannot be adjusted to accept additional team members. It will be the work of fifteen or twenty minutes to adjust it.
JohnnyRico
Wuffle Student

Post by JohnnyRico »

Right. Now that that point is all nice and clear, Paul, Earl, Is it possible to work out the plot points that would allow Wraith to join up with Gold team?
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Team Blue is officially complete. In the intrest of fairness, no one will be intergrated into Team Gold. Team Blue will become NPCs as far as this game is concerned.

I'd like to offer my apologies to everyone who divested themselves of alot of free time to participate. Sorry this gaming experience wasn't so good.

Feel free to email me or PM me with comments.