Shadowrun IC:: In the Dragons Secret Service-Team Blue

A forum for PB3 [Play By Bulletin Board] roleplaying of any and all roleplaying games. For clarity, please state the name of the game you're playing in the subject line.
Chord
Tasty Human

Post by Chord »

The young Lieutenant crisply drops his salute, then slips into the chair behind him.

"First things first Corporal. For the most part, officers are not pleased when one insults the Intelligence division. We can do that in our own little group, but it isn't often a good idea for the main breifing."

He sighs, then turns to look at Tyler.

"Tyler, I have respected you since I met you. You have abilities that are beyond my comprehension. Magic and all it's connections and complexities are not within my realm of understanding, and so I have left it all to you, trusting that you will keep the team as safe as you can, as well as up to date. What happened today? Mein Freund, information like that is vital to us. I have to ask, is there any more that we were not told about, that you know of?"
Geist
Tasty Human

Post by Geist »

Chord wrote:He sighs, then turns to look at Tyler.

"Tyler, I have respected you since I met you. You have abilities that are beyond my comprehension. Magic and all it's connections and complexities are not within my realm of understanding, and so I have left it all to you, trusting that you will keep the team as safe as you can, as well as up to date. What happened today? Mein Freund, information like that is vital to us. I have to ask, is there any more that we were not told about, that you know of?"
Tyler stands stiffly at attention, as he is dressed down. "No sir. I mistakenly assumed that as per usual procedures, summaries of my weekly psych evaluations, with my enclosed journal notations would be poured over by Central. I also assumed that such intelligence would be passed along to you, if found to be necessary. Additionally, I did not wish to burden the officers with personal troubles, until I discovered during the briefing that it would affect the whole team. I apologize for my lack of judgement sir, as I should have passed the information along directly to the team during our initial briefing."

Tyler continues to stand at attention, knowing that Chord as usual, is playing good cop. He waits for the bad cop, in the form of Guardian, to start in. He watches as Starburst looks at him, knowing that she clearly realizes his mind is obviously on other matters.
Eliahad
Squire of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Eliahad »

"Look, guys," Starburst knows she's out of line, but at the moment, doesn't seem to care, "you can berate us all you want, later, right now we have a job to do, and it doesn't seem like we're accomplishing much sitting around here. We have orders, right, let's get to them."