OOC: Speak the Word

A forum for PB3 [Play By Bulletin Board] roleplaying of any and all roleplaying games. For clarity, please state the name of the game you're playing in the subject line.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

In theory, we could "spend a point of kamra to reroll" back to before Reika joined us. I could request that Control split the thread just before that point; that way, we could keep what's there in archive, and just "do over" the parts afterward. Just a thought.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Lets do that. Split the thread from the point just after everyone arrives and before Reika arrives and we will go from there. Sound good everyone?
TheScamp
Wuffle Trainer

Post by TheScamp »

Sounds like a plan to me. Are we going to continue with who we have, or is another person going in? Personally, I don't think it's absolutely necessary for an addition - though, I obviously don't have all of the information necessary to make a fully informed decision. We seem to have all of your generic bases covered - ass-kicking, finger-wiggling, fast-talking, and jury-rigging. But, that's just me.
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

Okay, clear something up for me? Smoke is out, Reika is out? We're going to drop back and start the meet again from the point that everyone arrived, yet before Kali showed up and Wheezer called me. We're still going to deal with the attack, and simply redo our posts dealing with said attack, modifying them as need be to reflect the fact that Kali never showed up, and Smoke is with us (though not for long), correct?

And in regards to extra characters, as I said above, I don't think it's really necessary, though four against Firewatch could get ugly real quick. ;) Okay, so really anything against Firewatch is messy.

But it would be really messy to try and bring another player into the mix now, and is probably best to just move on with what we have, considering that with Scamp back, these are the four most active posters.
Screw liquid diamond. I want to be able to fling apartment building sized ingots of extracted metal into space.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Well to be honest at this point I am for not adding another PC as it has already, with no offense to any one involved, proven to be a real pain in my ass. SO we start as if the New Amsterdam meet was just begining.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

3278?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

Are we still live on this?
Screw liquid diamond. I want to be able to fling apartment building sized ingots of extracted metal into space.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

We are. We're waiting on Control, who's waiting on Paul. No worries.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

I have emailed the players and once a unaimous decision is made I will notify Control.
TheScamp
Wuffle Trainer

Post by TheScamp »

Um, when did you send that out, Paul?
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

Scamp, he couldn't find your email address. I did reply to it, and included you on that email. And of course, I just realized now that I deleted the original message. I'm a tool. Forward coming your way Scamp. Sorry man. :)
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

I also emailed you after realizing what an idiot I am and that your email address is in your profile and thetre fore on every post you make.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Okay I have requested that Control split the thread at post 88. Hopefully this will happen soon, and we can get this show on the road.
Bishop
Grand Marshall of the Imperium

Post by Bishop »

We gonna start playing this soon, now that I can? Or are we calling this quits?
Pax Romana, Motherfucker.
Breaker of unbreakable things.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Control has split the thread so we can begin posting again. Review your previous posts and get moving people. Lets wrap this puppy up.
Wildfire
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Wildfire »

Roger that. Expect a post today or tomorrow
_
"Are you alright?"
"I'm a little fucked up in general so its hard to tell."
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Bueller?

Hello People where are we?

Bishop I believe you owe me the next post.
Nekekami
Tasty Human

Post by Nekekami »

I copied my next post over. I realize Smoke hasn't responded yet, and if need be, I'll edit. I simply had the time now and wanted to post, so I didn't forget about it.
_Do not confuse luck with skill. - Terence Wei (Kenneth Tsang), The Replacement Killers
Wildfire
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Wildfire »

I am stuck in dial-up hell until probably Monday. Unless I get insomnia, I probably won't be making a post unless its required. Blame the phone company :)
_
"Are you alright?"
Bishop

Post by Bishop »

Post is up, ableit a short one. I'm kinda lost right now, and pressed for time, as I have /another/ doctor's appointment to go to. But wasnt' there some kind of storm, or something like that, the the two magickers could detect something wrong? Or was that another morphine-induced fantasy of mine.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

well that whole incident did happen..for a brief second then we had some people nearly die and others disappear from the game and we decided to spend a point of Karma to reroll, and rewind time!

Does that help?

If not MSN me.
Bishop

Post by Bishop »

I think so, yeah. I'll go off everybody else's post. If I get confused, I'll say something. Looks like I've got 3 more weeks in this fucking wheelchair. So I'm gonna have more time then I thought I was going to have.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Same here. where are we people?
Bishop

Post by Bishop »

I'm just waiting.
Wildfire
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Wildfire »

Waiting for the other half of the team to show up at NA
_
"Are you alright?"
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Okay this game is officially stalled. Looks like I need posts from 3278, Bishop and Jeff getting them to the club. Lets go peoples.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Uhmmmm....The New Amsterdam is empty. Except the team. Some one else bring guests?? ;)
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Oops. :)
Bishop

Post by Bishop »

Don't ya hate when that happens? ;)
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

Sorry Bishop. No offense intended to Smoke there brother. Nekekami's just pissed. Apparently not quite as pissed as Gryce though. :D
Wildfire
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Wildfire »

And Quicksilver's had enough wine to go from pissed off to sardonic resignation :)
_
"Are you alright?"
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Well just so we know, things will unfold much diffrently than before. I had to introduce Reikas PC at the time, so I made events happen, that would not have happened. This time things will unfold as they should.

This meet is entirely in your hands. My plan is to let you guys take the initiative here.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Right, initiative. So if I don't get any posts in the next say, oh 72 hours, even OOC posts, you can all make an Init roll.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Gryce would be pleased to take the initiative roll; he's certainly not taking initiative.
Wildfire
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Wildfire »

Was waiting for a post from Jeff, but I can start with the spilling of info if you like
_
"Are you alright?"
TheScamp
Wuffle Trainer

Post by TheScamp »

I'm hella busy at the moment, but I'll try to get something up today or tomorrow.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

So right.......HELLO??????
Wildfire
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Wildfire »

I dunno Paul, I'm there. :)
_
"Are you alright?"
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Jeff? Are you still involved in this game?
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

I'm still here, but you're going to have to give me until Tuesday to get some things sorted out offline. After Tuesday/Wednesday, I should be able to be back on my regular posting schedule. Errr...meaning more regular than current. :D

Thankfully, Dragons isn't waiting on me, at least. By the way, Paul, did you send that info packet to me yet that Kami asked for? If so, I didn't receive the email.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Huh. I thought I had sent it. I will resend this evening. Good to see you back.
Wildfire
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Wildfire »

Before contining to talk to Gryce in a slightly inebriated fashion, I'm gonna wait on a post from Jeff, just so people know. :)
_
"Are you alright?"
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

You should all know I'll be out of the country from the 23rd of December until the 3rd of January, and thus unlikely to be posting.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Okay people status reports???
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

I was trying to give some chance to Smoke and Abe to respond. No luck though. I'll get us moving along again tonight.
Nekekami
Tasty Human

Post by Nekekami »

Once again, tried to give Smoke and Abe a chance to chime in. Can we get a status check from both of you? Paul, if we don't have one soon, can you take over until we hear back? I'll get us moving again, and handle what I can, but I'd prefer you take over as their autopilot until they're back, rather than myself.
_Do not confuse luck with skill. - Terence Wei (Kenneth Tsang), The Replacement Killers
TheScamp
Wuffle Trainer

Post by TheScamp »

I suck, I know. I've been meaning to post, but the time's just gotten away from me. Should have something up late this afternoon.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Okay, I give you time, then I post.
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

Paul, I'm a bit confused. I truly hope that last post of yours was directed at Earl, rather than myself. Because if the phone call to Gryce's number ends up reaching an extension for Mr. Gray, this game went from fucked up to I give up. ;)