OOC: Speak the Word

A forum for PB3 [Play By Bulletin Board] roleplaying of any and all roleplaying games. For clarity, please state the name of the game you're playing in the subject line.
Serious Paul
Devil

OOC: Speak the Word

Post by Serious Paul »

Okay we have a new home folks. I am going to try and figure out how to save our game transcripts if I can.
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

I'm here Paul.
Screw liquid diamond. I want to be able to fling apartment building sized ingots of extracted metal into space.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

I'm here, obviously, as well.
Wildfire
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Wildfire »

Always around...
Serious Paul
Devil

Excellent.

Post by Serious Paul »

Excellent. Three out of five.
Bishop
Grand Marshall of the Imperium

Post by Bishop »

I, am of course, still here.
Serious Paul
Devil

As well you should be.

Post by Serious Paul »

As wel you should be. One last wayward son left to sound off. Scamp are you still playing?
Serious Paul
Devil

Jeff....

Post by Serious Paul »

....how do you want your information formated? Shall I post it here or email it to you?
TheScamp
Wuffle Trainer

Post by TheScamp »

Ok, I'm here. I suck, I know, but I'm still in.
Serious Paul
Devil

Not to big..

Post by Serious Paul »

Cool. You don't suck. (Voice class R. Lee Ermy) Don't let it happen again you commie pinko maggot scum bag. :)
Serious Paul
Devil

Okay then. Game on.

Post by Serious Paul »

Okay then we have everyone accounted for. Now that you are all accounted for I am really going to start pulling some rabbits out. Let me know if we loose you, or I am getting crazy.

Nekekami-sama: I will have those reports finished tonight. Let me know how you want them presented.

Bishop-As you sit down at the bar, you notice a large timber wolf at your feet. Huge. He is currently licking his crotch area.

Gryce and Quicksilver are either of you going to the New Amsterdam? If not I will move forward with your meet Quicksilver.

Grip: Whatcha doin?

Bishop

Post by Bishop »

Is the wolf dual? Id' like to know before I pst in character.
Bishop

Post by Bishop »

Is the wolf dual? I'd like to know before I post in character.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Nope, this is your totem avatar. It is Wolf. He speaks to you on occassion. Totems equal direct intervention. Heh.
Bishop

Post by Bishop »

Okedoyke. So he's on the astral plane solely, then?
Serious Paul
Devil

Sort of.

Post by Serious Paul »

He isn't really astral either. Lets say you guys share a very special metaplanar space, that only you can see. Noone else that you have met can do this.make sense in any way, shape or form?

Oh and as for your assensing this is what you get: (Motions towards ICC thread)
Last edited by Serious Paul on Thu Mar 21, 2002 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bishop

Post by Bishop »

Completely.
Pax Romana, Motherfucker.
Breaker of unbreakable things.
Wildfire
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Wildfire »

No New Amsterdam, we're on hold until we get to our 'everybody meet back up in six hours' bit.
Serious Paul
Devil

Soka.

Post by Serious Paul »

Okay, Jeff where is everyone meeting, I assume you guys will meet at the NA, but is that correct?
Loremaster Arivs
Tasty Human

Update

Post by Loremaster Arivs »

Actually, Paul, I had hoped to meet somewhere else. I'm still waiting on my meeting with Hooka, and to get the reports. The original plan, IIRC, was to call my cell in 6 hours.
_You don't live with me, you live among the remnants of dead people. You sift through the detritus, you read the terrain, you search for signs of passing, for the scent of your prey ... and then you hunt them down. That's the only thing you're committed to. The rest is the mess you leave as you pass through. - Justine Hanna (Diane Venora), Heat
Serious Paul
Devil

Speak the Word

Post by Serious Paul »

Allrighty then.Sounds good. Still doesn't tell me how you want the info on Gray presented. Contact me and let me know, as I have the profiles written.

Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Quicksilver and Gryce where be you?
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

For those who need them, here are the links to the old threads:

Speak the Word 1

OOC: Speak the Word : 2
Wildfire
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Wildfire »

At this point, home, eating real non-soy food, grabbing a shower, waiting until the six hour mark to give 'kami a call.
Nekekami
Tasty Human

Paul...

Post by Nekekami »

As for format, I really don't have a preference. Some kind of semi-formatted text file on the optical chip, that can easily be read and has some easy reference points. That should deal with the King's data. As for Casey, I'll set up a physical meet with her once she contacts me, and probably simply record the information.

As for meeting time, since the King is ready with his report (I forgot six hours had passed), I have the cell activated and waiting for calls from the rest of the crew.
_Do not confuse luck with skill. - Terence Wei (Kenneth Tsang), The Replacement Killers
Serious Paul
Devil

Quicksilver doing some quick thinking.

Post by Serious Paul »

You are in your main bathroom, you are of course not silly enough to not have a weapon available, I would assume your harness's are on the back of the bathroom door.

The noise you heard sounded very much like a humnaoid brushing against something lighter and unbalanced, like a floor lamp, tipping it and letting it quietly thump back down. Also you can almost feel the foot steps coming towards you.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

I know the answer now. I'll adjust appropriately.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

So Jeff is King physically coming to the NA? When? Is that what we are waiting for?
Loremaster Arivs
Tasty Human

Post by Loremaster Arivs »

Yes, I was planning on having him show up there with the initial report. Sorry I didn't make that clear. :) Whenever he can make it really. When he shows up, I'll just walk with him outside for a few minutes before I finish up with Hooka. While I talk to the crew when the call then, I'll probably ask Abe to look over the report. I'll get my reply to Hooka up shortly, and get the conversations moving along.
_You don't live with me, you live among the remnants of dead people. You sift through the detritus, you read the terrain, you search for signs of passing, for the scent of your prey ... and then you hunt them down. That's the only thing you're committed to. The rest is the mess you leave as you pass through. - Justine Hanna (Diane Venora), Heat
Nekekami
Tasty Human

It might help...

Post by Nekekami »

...if I actually posted uner the right account as well. Post is up Paul. It's quickly written, and short, but it should cover everything I'll need from Hooka (though I expect to get nothing) as well as setting me up to wait for the other prompts from King and the rest of the crew.
_Do not confuse luck with skill. - Terence Wei (Kenneth Tsang), The Replacement Killers
Nekekami
Tasty Human

Post by Nekekami »

Post is up Paul. There's actually nothing more that I suspect the King is asking for, but Nekekami's mind is not exactly focused, so mistakes in reading others are bound to continue to occur. Additionally, I was just curious if you received my email that contained some additional draft information about my contacts.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

I did indeed, work slowed me down a bit, I will be posting shortly.
Serious Paul
Devil

Bogged down.

Post by Serious Paul »

Okay we have hit the proverbial slow spot. I have goaded some of you, actually all I think, via email or posts. You know who you are. Post.

:roll

Hmm smiley malfunction?
Wildfire
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Wildfire »

Just waiting for Marcus, Paul.
Nekekami
Tasty Human

Err...confusion?

Post by Nekekami »

The original plan in the old thread was for each member of the group to contact my cellphone in six hours. That time limit has now expired. Are we following that plan or all meeting at New Amsterdam?

And Scamp, Smoke, if you guys are out there...any confusion on what happened in my more recent posts? I just did ditch you guys after all, leaving Abe to clean up. :)
Wildfire
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Wildfire »

I'll be putting up a post sometime soon, which will be the six hour mark were Quicksilver gives you a call back.
Serious Paul
Devil

Okay

Post by Serious Paul »

It would seem that the sixth hour is upon us. Where is the rest of my group?
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

I'm here! I forgot about the calling thing, and I was just going to show up...I don't know where. :)
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

I'm here...

Post by Jeff Hauze »

I'll be getting some posts up shortly as well, but I'm still here.
Screw liquid diamond. I want to be able to fling apartment building sized ingots of extracted metal into space.
Bishop

Post by Bishop »

I *ahem* also forgot about the calling thing. Assume I'm at one of my residences, with my cell on. *shrugs* Sorry about the recent in activity...life hasn't been kind lately, with work and everything else. Too damn tired.
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Update

Post by Jeff Hauze »

I'll get the two needed posts up tomorrow night Paul.
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Delay of game

Post by Jeff Hauze »

Sorry folks, but my posts are going to be delayed until at least Friday night or Saturday morning. I have my final exam for the end of my training this week. Until that is past, my time is just too tied up and focused on the test. Sorry, but the job is the first priority right now folks. Just hold off until the weekend folks, and try and stay patient with me. My apologies all.
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

I'm back...

Post by Jeff Hauze »

I'm back folks. I passed the test, btw, and am now a brand-spanking new 911 calltaker.

I'll have new posts today, but then not again until Thursday thru Sunday, as those are my days off.
Nekekami
Tasty Human

Post by Nekekami »

Posted all...I'll try to get some time tomorrow morning to post some more, but no guarentees. If not, then Thursday morning.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

I'm back. Where do we stand?
Nekekami
Tasty Human

Post by Nekekami »

We are officially beginning the meeting now. Sometime tonight, I'll make another post and finish the set up, then head on over to pick up Gryce from the coffee shop. Then it's just a matter of Smoke arriving....since I'm assuming he called in, even though there isn't a post to reflect that.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Okay I have sent emails to all the players, which you will hopefully recieve within a reasonable time period. Lets see some postage soon shall we?

Paul smacks Bishop side ways and cross eyed.
Bishop

Post by Bishop »

No, no post, I'm a dumbass. Assume I show up there about the same time Gryce and Nekekami do.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

For any one who is intrested the club is empty except your team. A closer inspection allows Quicksilver to see that the bar itself is well stocked, with cold libations. Also it seems that Kees thought of your apppetites and left some cold cuts and other easily prepared food stuff. A precursory inspection reveals that there are no listening devices actively in use in the bar or its general area. Also for those intrested there are three egress routes: The front doors, the fire exit in the rear and a door leading upwards to the roof presumably.