[TTF] Weird Lights Dancing on the Highest Towers

A forum for PB3 [Play By Bulletin Board] roleplaying of any and all roleplaying games. For clarity, please state the name of the game you're playing in the subject line.
Orson Welles
Tasty Human

[TTF] Weird Lights Dancing on the Highest Towers

Post by Orson Welles »

Good day, my friends. I'm glad you're back because there are a number of interesting stories that I haven't been able to print. However, right now I had a simple question. Has anyone else seen the weird lights that dance around the tops of Seattle's highest towers?

They're bright white though they occasionally turn to a yellow, pink, or blue hue. They flit about near the radio antennas or the protective railings ignoring gravity like the legendary Wil-o-the-Wisp. I saw them last night when I was out with my telescope getting ready to do some stargazing; yes, I know light and other pollution blocks out the night sky.

Three of them were dancing from building to building, playing above the penthouses, dodging back and forth in what appeared to be an intricate game of tag.

Just wondering if anyone else had seen them.
Wraith
Tasty Human

Post by Wraith »

Many things can be seen, if you're in the right place at the right time.

I've seen these lights, too, and the strange thing is that they don't show up under most spectra of light, and ultrasound won't show them either. It seems that have no physical presence, as we understand it.

Has anyone out there magically assessed them?
Gregory Hardell
Tasty Human

Post by Gregory Hardell »

Are you talking about the new display flashing off the walls of that new "Neon Glow" incorporated? The techies get bored sometimes and decide to play a game of tag with the lights, whizz for them, drek for the company, there's probably going to be a series of layoffs soon and everything will be explained.