How do you deal with a violent ex con

In the SST forum, users are free to discuss philosophy, music, art, religion, sock colour, whatever. It's a haven from the madness of Bulldrek; alternately intellectual and mundane, this is where the controversy takes place.
Bonefish
Bulldrek Pusher

How do you deal with a violent ex con

Post by Bonefish »

So... simple/ How do oyu deal with a violent ex con you live with who seems to want to kill you for anything, imagined or real?
I suspect that people who speak or write properly are up to no good, or homersexual, or both
Salvation122
Grand Marshall of the Imperium

Post by Salvation122 »

Fucking move out.
Bonefish
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Bonefish »

That's the only option i see. unfortunately, timing is terrible, and I will not be able to get most of my possessions out of the house tomorrow.

i've got a bag packed with three work polos, three undershirts, two "casual" shirts, three pairs of clean socks and a pair of shorts. I'm leaving tomorrow and not coming back, and dam nthe rest of the rent. i'm sure my remainig possessions will be stolen in the interim, but i see no other way to escape my current situation.
I suspect that people who speak or write properly are up to no good, or homersexual, or both
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Does he have a parole officer? I mean this seems like a pretty obvious answer-even if it's easier to discuss on the internet than to actually do it-move out, and take everything you don't want destroyed with you.

Or, you know, call the cops on his ass. I'm sure there's something that could get him trouble.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Running away from a rabid dog gets you bit. Back away slowly, with confidence, head high. Damn the rest of the rent, sure, but take your time and move your stuff out. With your three biggest friends. Dogs respect packs.