Serioud Paul, can I be your friend?

In the SST forum, users are free to discuss philosophy, music, art, religion, sock colour, whatever. It's a haven from the madness of Bulldrek; alternately intellectual and mundane, this is where the controversy takes place.
Bonefish
Bulldrek Pusher

Serioud Paul, can I be your friend?

Post by Bonefish »

Ok, so over the last year, on facebook, I have have you recommended as a friend. We have mutual friends and stuff, and I see you pop up. But I have been extremely reluctent to request you as a friends on facebook,.

Because, well... me. Think about half the shit I have said. But, well... Paul... I kinda feel like you are a very strong figure in my life. You might even be half of the reason I haven't gone to prison. This makes me feel like you are a friend of mine.

But, I would feel very weird just trying to friend you on facebook, and I wanna ask your permission first?

God, this sounds ghey as fuck.

But can I try you out as a facebook friend?
I suspect that people who speak or write properly are up to no good, or homersexual, or both
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Uhmmm....sure? It's not a lot of social stress for me dude. I don't post or read much of it-mostly music videos, or what I've had for dinner dude. These days I'm busy doing a thousand things, so the Interwebs are kind of dead last on my list.
Bonefish
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Bonefish »

I've been getting the internet off my mobile for the last... say.. four months. it sucks.

and for the last few weeks i've been living with a violent ex con with assault warrants out for his arrest life has been stressful for me lately.
I suspect that people who speak or write properly are up to no good, or homersexual, or both
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

One of those things seems reasonable. The other seems sure to be regrettable.
Bonefish
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Bonefish »

you are telling me. He's still here. it's a whole sordid mess; i thought i had a problem with drugs, untill i moved in here. lunacy