An awesome life experience

In the SST forum, users are free to discuss philosophy, music, art, religion, sock colour, whatever. It's a haven from the madness of Bulldrek; alternately intellectual and mundane, this is where the controversy takes place.
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

An awesome life experience

Post by Jeff Hauze »

I spent the morning getting work done on my car. I see this older fellow sitting there with a 332nd Fighter Group cap. I couldn't resist and asked "Excuse me sir, were you one of the Red Tails?"

So I spent the morning hours talking to one of the Tuskagee Airmen, an actual combat pilot. He talked with me for about three hours, and it was just flat out awesome. He even talked about how proud he was that he got to talk with that "nice Lucas boy" about the film, and said it was really worth seeing.

Easily one of the greatest experiences of my life.
Screw liquid diamond. I want to be able to fling apartment building sized ingots of extracted metal into space.
Tiny Deev
Bulldrek Junkie

Re: An awesome life experience

Post by Tiny Deev »

An old guy in the train once asked me if I was an army man, because I looked the part. I said sorry, no, and he proceded to tell me all about how he was one of the first of the US's forces to liberate Amsterdam.

Also pretty damn awesome.
Funny, yet sad. Kinda like getting tit-fucked by a clown.
sinsual
Bondsman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by sinsual »

Awesome Jeffe!
www.evieshope.com
No infant should have Eye Cancer...