Ever edited the 'pedia?

In the SST forum, users are free to discuss philosophy, music, art, religion, sock colour, whatever. It's a haven from the madness of Bulldrek; alternately intellectual and mundane, this is where the controversy takes place.
AtemHutlrt
Bulldrekker

Ever edited the 'pedia?

Post by AtemHutlrt »

I was just adding a few details to a Wikipedia article that I am particularly well-qualified to edit, and I decided to go back and check on some of the other random things I recall contributing over the years. I was surprised to see that most of what I added to the plot synopsis of The Tempest is still there, and that was years ago. I don't do a lot of editing, but I feel a sort of civic-duty to add or subtract things here-and-there if it's in one of the very few areas in which I feel I can claim something close to genuine expertise. I'm curious - does anyone else ever contribute to this resource that probably all of us use?
The sun shines in my bedroom
when you play;
and the rain it always starts
when you go away
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

I've considered adding to the various articles concerning my employer, but I probably won't until I retire, quit or am terminated.
Ancient History
Demon

Post by Ancient History »

I've made substantial contributions to several wikis, but not the big wiki.
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

Nope. Like most projects online, I'm old, out of date, and if it's something I've never worked with before, I find it safer to run screaming in terror.
Screw liquid diamond. I want to be able to fling apartment building sized ingots of extracted metal into space.
Crazy Elf
Footman of the Imperium

Post by Crazy Elf »

I've added some Australian legal stuff here and there when I've seen it was missing, and I've also attempted on several occasions to state that koalas explode when you set them on fire, but they don't believe me. They do, though, we just don't do studies on it because we're not barbarians.

It's pretty bloody funny when it happens, though!