Songs that make you think of Bulldrekers.

In the SST forum, users are free to discuss philosophy, music, art, religion, sock colour, whatever. It's a haven from the madness of Bulldrek; alternately intellectual and mundane, this is where the controversy takes place.
Bonefish
Bulldrek Pusher

Songs that make you think of Bulldrekers.

Post by Bonefish »

Been listening to music lately, and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opBe5z0qwRE reminds me of Joe.

So what songs make you think of other Bulldrekkers?

For the win, I say: "barbie girl" by aqua, for Veedles. Yup. Sorry man, ya'll are pop.
I suspect that people who speak or write properly are up to no good, or homersexual, or both
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Everything old is new again.
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

Reading through my list again, they still seem to hold up pretty well. Although, I haven't seen or talked to many of them for a long time. :)
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Yeah, it's a shame the place has fallen to the way side. I wish I had the desire to post more-but I always feel like I don't have much to say. Still this list was a lot of fun. I actually burned it to a few CD's at the time, and labeled it the Bulldrek compilation.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

What I wouldn't give for the power to instantly locate any Bulldrekker anywhere in the world and tell everyone what they were up to. Like, what's Spiral doing? Is Vralkie dead yet? Hell, Marius could be hit by a bus and we wouldn't know for some long while. I need to get me some superpowers.
WillyGilligan
Wuffle Trainer

Post by WillyGilligan »

Huh, I kind of remember that thread, but I thought I'd gotten a song. Guess mine's http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh-0dFvT ... ideo_title.

*flounces off*
Those who can't, teach. Those who can't teach, become critics. They also misapply overly niggling inerpretations of Logical Fallacies in place of arguing anything at all.
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

3278 wrote:What I wouldn't give for the power to instantly locate any Bulldrekker anywhere in the world and tell everyone what they were up to. Like, what's Spiral doing? Is Vralkie dead yet? Hell, Marius could be hit by a bus and we wouldn't know for some long while. I need to get me some superpowers.
Having met Marius in Chicago not that long ago (and having a great time) I'm sure that someone in Chicago would learn of his death. Vralkie, not so much. Nightsky? What's Scamper up to?
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

I've often wondered how often he sees any of the Chicago crew, but I suspect his lifestyle means he doesn't often get to see anyone not in scrubs. :D
Bonefish
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Bonefish »

3278 wrote:I've often wondered how often he sees any of the Chicago crew, but I suspect his lifestyle means he doesn't often get to see anyone not in scrubs. :D
OH I hear Marius see's LOTS of people outside of scrubs. <wink wink>
I suspect that people who speak or write properly are up to no good, or homersexual, or both
Crazy Elf
Footman of the Imperium

Post by Crazy Elf »

Bone, you are very clearly "Dare to be Stupid" by Weird Al Yankovic.
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

3278 wrote:I've often wondered how often he sees any of the Chicago crew, but I suspect his lifestyle means he doesn't often get to see anyone not in scrubs. :D
When I was with the Chi-town crew after Lindz's party, Marius basically said: "I've been in Chicago 18 months. I haven't seen any of these folks until you showed up."
Screw liquid diamond. I want to be able to fling apartment building sized ingots of extracted metal into space.
Bonefish
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Bonefish »

Crazy Elf wrote:Bone, you are very clearly "Dare to be Stupid" by Weird Al Yankovic.
Is it hard to be relevant?
Big Jim
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Big Jim »

I see him once every month or two. Not sure about anyone else.
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

And you'll tell us if you kill him, right?
Big Jim
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Big Jim »

I don't think I'm the most likely thing to kill him, but sure - I will let you know.
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

Big Jim wrote:I don't think I'm the most likely thing to kill him, but sure - I will let you know.
I don't understand why you don't just kill the Joker already, Batman. He just keeps trimming your friends list on Facebook.
Screw liquid diamond. I want to be able to fling apartment building sized ingots of extracted metal into space.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Big Jim wrote:I don't think I'm the most likely thing to kill him, but sure - I will let you know.
Scientific Studies have proven that Jim is the second leading cause of death.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Well, I don't think he knows any black people.
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

3278 wrote:
Well, I don't think he knows any black people.
Having witnessed Marius, I think he's more than capable of killing himself. :)
Big Jim
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Big Jim »

He's still alive! Saw him last Monday when he came out to drink with us.
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

Damn. I guess my hex didn't work.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Nor my strategically-placed bottles of hemlock-tainted scotch.
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

Considering his escapades with wine and bathtubs, I'm thinking hemlock wouldn't be strong enough.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

The Mighty Buddha will be 29 today.
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

Don't you mean "would be?" I thought you...handled that issue.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Funny thing: he was number one on my "Live by the...die by the..." list, but it turned out there wasn't enough pot in the world. You were right: we definitely should have just made a giant brick of it and dropped it on him, rather than having him smoke it all.
WillyGilligan
Wuffle Trainer

Post by WillyGilligan »

Buddha's still around? I thought he dropped off the earth, like Cain in Discworld.
Those who can't, teach. Those who can't teach, become critics. They also misapply overly niggling inerpretations of Logical Fallacies in place of arguing anything at all.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Speaking of [a different] Cain, he's on Dumpshock, and exactly the same.
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

No. He's worse.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

3278 wrote:Speaking of [a different] Cain, he's on Dumpshock, and exactly the same.
That guy cracks me up. What a tool.