Phoenix Jones, Superhero

In the SST forum, users are free to discuss philosophy, music, art, religion, sock colour, whatever. It's a haven from the madness of Bulldrek; alternately intellectual and mundane, this is where the controversy takes place.
AtemHutlrt
Bulldrekker

Post by AtemHutlrt »

Have you thought about acquiring more money?
The sun shines in my bedroom
when you play;
and the rain it always starts
when you go away
Crazy Elf
Footman of the Imperium

Post by Crazy Elf »

Just so we're clear, are we now telling Bone that he shouldn't run around with a gun and that the police aren't magical?
Bonefish
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Bonefish »

AtemHutlrt wrote:Have you thought about acquiring more money?
Often. I just have a particular suite of skills that arn't very marketable. Or i suck at marketing.
I suspect that people who speak or write properly are up to no good, or homersexual, or both
Bonefish
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Bonefish »

Crazy Elf wrote:Just so we're clear, are we now telling Bone that he shouldn't run around with a gun and that the police aren't magical?
You know, they make tailless monkeys in white, right?
I suspect that people who speak or write properly are up to no good, or homersexual, or both
Bonefish
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Bonefish »

I broke up a fight thursday, without the AK.
Raygun
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Raygun »

Good job.
Bonefish
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Bonefish »

My actual first instinct was to grab my cell phone. Cops did show up and I tried to talk to them, but, well, there were some other more suspicious leads down by the exit to the parking lot.

Ya know, Sometimes I just don't understand the world.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

The better of the two inevitable results.
Crazy Elf
Footman of the Imperium

Post by Crazy Elf »

3278 wrote:The better of the two inevitable results.
I've watched the video for that and it would be difficult for the charge of assault to actually stick, particularly if he gets good representation. The guy may be an idiot, but I don't see anything illegal unless pepper spray is a prohibited weapon in Seattle. I'm very interested to see what the outcome is in court.
Bonefish
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Bonefish »

Ok, I know dumb, i thin kwe can agree on that. And this is really dumb.
Crazy Elf
Footman of the Imperium

Post by Crazy Elf »

Prosecutors need more time to see if they're going to file charges. Like I said, I don't think that they can find anything that's going to stick.
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

Yeah, clearly he's not doing it for the attention. :cute
Screw liquid diamond. I want to be able to fling apartment building sized ingots of extracted metal into space.
Bonefish
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Bonefish »

for whaqt it's worth, i observed a fight tonight. Jumped the barrier, to uh, stand around about to call "911" and yelling "stop". I think i might want to look into anti-stabby type things before i continue my white knight shit. Jeezus, i thought someone was gonna get shot tonight.

I was pretty sure it was gonna be an innocent(i.e. not me or the other guys involved).
Edit: fucking drunks. And yeah, i'm drunk.