You Get Caught In Bed With Someone...

In the SST forum, users are free to discuss philosophy, music, art, religion, sock colour, whatever. It's a haven from the madness of Bulldrek; alternately intellectual and mundane, this is where the controversy takes place.
Ancient History
Demon

You Get Caught In Bed With Someone...

Post by Ancient History »

...you may be cheating, or not. But you're in the proverbial sack, having non-proverbial sex, and someone walks in and catches you. Do you stop, or continue on until finished?
Bonefish
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Bonefish »

Depends on who walks in.
I suspect that people who speak or write properly are up to no good, or homersexual, or both
Iantha
Bulldrekker

Post by Iantha »

It depends on how far along you are. If you're just getting started, well shit. You've got a ways to go yet so just give up and try again later. But if it's farther along in the process and you're nearing the end goal, then... Well, after all that and being so close... However, depending on who it is, they may want to join in on the fun.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Depends on who walks in, where I am, where in the process I am, who I'm having sex with, their relationship with the person who walked in, and half a dozen other factors.

I love "what if" questions, but they have to be set up in a certain way if every response isn't going to include the word "depends."
Ancient History
Demon

I agree, this might have been that called for more specificity. I have many potent...I wouldn't say fond...memories of being told in no uncertain terms to get the fuck out, with nary more than a pause. Once or twice some form of footwear or pillow was flung in my general direction.
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

I laugh at the absurdity. Me. Dating. Priceless!
Screw liquid diamond. I want to be able to fling apartment building sized ingots of extracted metal into space.
AtemHutlrt
Bulldrekker

Post by AtemHutlrt »

I reach for the shotgun. There can be no witnesses.
The sun shines in my bedroom
when you play;
and the rain it always starts
when you go away
Bonefish
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Bonefish »

Also, does it matter if you're in a bed? My mother walked in on me and Pyscho Bitch #1 fucking in the kitchen one time, and she promptly walked out, and me and pyscho bitch finished up.
I suspect that people who speak or write properly are up to no good, or homersexual, or both
Ancient History
Demon

Well, I guess that's slightly less disturbing than if your mom just started putting away the groceries and idly commenting on technique.

"Where do the canned goods go, dear? Oh never mind, you're busy. You really should pay more attention to the nipples by the way. Did you want spaghetti squash for dinner?"
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

In for a penny, in for a pound(ing).
<font color=#5c7898>A high I.Q. is like a jeep. You'll still get stuck; you'll just be farther from help when you do.
</font>