Ray, is this yours?

In the SST forum, users are free to discuss philosophy, music, art, religion, sock colour, whatever. It's a haven from the madness of Bulldrek; alternately intellectual and mundane, this is where the controversy takes place.
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Ray, is this yours?

Post by DV8 »

http://raygun.10gauge.de/

Or has someone copied and pasted your entire page?
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

Thanks for spoiling my plan, dick. Knowing that Ray would never search the Krautian Intrawebs, I was sure to get away with my ruse. And I would have gotten away with it, if it weren't for you kids and that little detective pig.
Screw liquid diamond. I want to be able to fling apartment building sized ingots of extracted metal into space.
Crazy Elf
Footman of the Imperium

Post by Crazy Elf »

Jeff Hauze wrote:...that little detective pig.
I would have figured that all detectives would have to be pigs by definition.
Just Pete
Tasty Human

Post by Just Pete »

And what happened to http://www.rayguncharlie.net/sr/ ?
_<font color=#5c7898>Run, don't walk, to the nearest exit.</font>

<font color=red>It's funny how lately it seems, that I'm left alone with just my dreams,
and even though my dreams are few; it's funny how they're all of you!
- The Love of My Life</font>
Raygun
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Raygun »

Yes, it's my site. I stopped developing it some time ago because I pretty much stopped playing RPGs, including Shadowrun (not really because I wanted to, but because I don't have anyone to game with here and I don't much like doing it online.) Then SR4 came out and I just kind of lost interest in the whole thing. Well, not the guns, but role playing.

The company I used to work for hosted my domain (rayguncharlie.net, where the SR site was located), but the company shut down a couple of years ago and I was laid off. Unfortunately, when that happened (very suddenly), I couldn't get the domain back from them and that's why my SR site kind of disappeared for a while. I figured no one was really using it anymore anyway since I had developed it for SR3, so I didn't bother with hosting it again at another domain.

Anyway, a month or so went by and that guy (he goes by 10 Gauge on Dumpshock) offered to host the site, so I told him to have at. Apparently a dedicated few got attached to it and still use SR3 rules so it's useful to them. And there it is.
It's all about crystal meth and Gwar. - Hauze