Ugh. This shit annoyed me.

In the SST forum, users are free to discuss philosophy, music, art, religion, sock colour, whatever. It's a haven from the madness of Bulldrek; alternately intellectual and mundane, this is where the controversy takes place.
Bonefish
Bulldrek Pusher

Ugh. This shit annoyed me.

Post by Bonefish »

Ok, so sou know me, right? Foul Mouthed, obnoxious fuck? And that's accurate. But tonight at a party, there were a couple of girls who were like "oh, i'm cold". So, I loaned them my jacket when they were outsie. First girl gave it back, no problem. Second girl? She started playing dumb with me, and I almost had to wrench my jacket off her body.

Goddamn, I thought I was being nice, letting you wear my jacket while you were outside and cold. That did not mean "i now own your jacket". I was about five seconds away from putting her in a choke hold before a friend(and my designated driver) intervenened, and even then it was like pulling teeth.

Shit. When does being a nice person turn into this? I don't get it, at all. I want my fucking jacket. It's mine, I didn't give it too you.
I suspect that people who speak or write properly are up to no good, or homersexual, or both
Crazy Elf
Footman of the Imperium

Post by Crazy Elf »

Have you read Cerebus the Aardvark? I think you'll like it.
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

It has nothing to do with you being nice, it has something to do with that girl being a shit.
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

Look, I just wanted the jacket. So screw you, furriner.
Screw liquid diamond. I want to be able to fling apartment building sized ingots of extracted metal into space.
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

I have a hard time believing Bone (or anyone) mistook you for a girl. :)
Bonefish
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Bonefish »

Besides, I'd give him my jacket... he gave me his sweeet, sweet ass...
I suspect that people who speak or write properly are up to no good, or homersexual, or both
paladin2019
Bulldrek Pimp

Post by paladin2019 »

:cute :cute :cute :cute
-call me Andy, dammit
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

DV8 wrote:I have a hard time believing Bone (or anyone) mistook you for a girl. :)
Dude...Bonefish. Nuff said.
Screw liquid diamond. I want to be able to fling apartment building sized ingots of extracted metal into space.
Bonefish
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Bonefish »

There's a lot of things I mistake for girls. Small animals, pine knots, vacuum cleaners, glasses of water...
FlameBlade
SMITE!™ Master

Post by FlameBlade »

Bonefish wrote:There's a lot of things I mistake for girls. Small animals, pine knots, vacuum cleaners, glasses of water...
and men...
_I'm a nightmare of every man's fantasy.
Bonefish
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Bonefish »

That wasn't a mistake, Flame. I knew what I was doing...
Heavy_D
Bulldrek Pimp

Post by Heavy_D »

Question that remains: Was Jeff caught at unawares by you, Bone?
It's lonely at the top. But it's comforting to look down upon everyone at the bottom.
Bonefish
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Bonefish »

Hew had astroglide already prepped, so you make the call.
Nicephorus
Bulldrekker

Post by Nicephorus »

I wasn't there but is it possible that she was interested in you and wanted to have an excuse for future contact or you were supposed to snuggle with her under the jacket? Is it possible you totally blew your sense motive roll and thus alienated her and any females who witnessed it?
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

Heavy_D wrote:Question that remains: Was Jeff caught at unawares by you, Bone?
Have you seen his hair? It's impossible to be stealthy with that hair.